Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Rain, yuck. Really puts a damper on the outdoor workout.

That is cute about DD's friend and the rose.

Hopefully WI went well!

Tracey, so glad your mil is on the mend.

I love that picture and congrats on those size 8 pants!

So sweet dd has an admirer. Tell her to stick with the doctor!:rotfl:

thanks ladies :grouphug:
first i have to vent...
HOW CAN THEY TAKE WISHES AWAY FROM ME???? IF I'D HAVE KNOWN THIS WHEN I BOOKED WAY BACK 18 MTHS AGO, I WOULD HAVE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED MY DATES!! I WORK IN A SCHOOL & AM TIED TO SCHOOL HOLS - IF I GO AT CHRISTMAS ITS ''SPECIAL'' CHRISTMAS FIREWORKS, IF I GO AT HALLOWEEN ITS ''SPECIAL'' HALLOWEEN FIREWORKS SO WHEN THE HECK CAN I SEE MY ALL TIME FAV THING IN THE WHOLE OF WDW????
i am so so gutted ladies :sad1: i need a waling, throughing my hands in the air and stamping feet smiley!! :mad::headache::sad1:

ok wi with nurse - she discharged me!!! said she couldnt justify having me on a weight management programme with a BMI under 25 :) came in at 10 stone 6 lbs (146 lbs) i was happy but sad too she helped me through some tough times & i'm now 2 stone (28 lbs) lighter thanks to her help! it was wierd too as she started asking me for advice for her as shes struggling to loose some weight!!!!

DD is now dating :scared1:

managed to run outdoors today 2.5 miles in 25 mins, thats my best time :) hoping to do the 3 mile charity runs in 30 mins :) started snowing as i got back :mad:

exercise for week
monday - spinning
tues - gym
wed - spinning
thurs - outdoor 2.5 mile run
will try & go out & run tomorrow but lots of snow forcast :(

food ate out THREE times this week
tues - with girls from work - pizza & choc brownies
wed - took grandad out - lasagne & cheesecake
thurs - dinner with dh, DD, DB, DSIL & DN - better option - prawn salad & baked potato
luckily exercise has been great so not too worried :rolleyes1

ADR's
b/fast - crystal palace (before park opening)
lunches:
yak & yeti, la cellier, 50's prime time, Tony's (MK), chef de france also doing beaches & gospel brunch :)
dinners:
trails end, tepan edo, T-rex, boma & fantasmic dinner package at mama melrose

Congrats on being discharged from the nurse! :cool1: Wow, 28lbs, that is FANTASTIC! :cheer2: Not to mention you are now officially hooked on exercising... :goodvibes

Yikes, DD is dating! Prepare for drama! :eek:

Sorry about Wishes. Maybe whatever they replace it with will be even better! ;)

Congratulations on being discharged from the nurse and for losing 28 pounds!!!:cheer2: That is wonderful news, my friend!:thumbsup2 I am so proud of you!:hug:

I'm sorry to hear about WISHes, Tracey. :hug: I had no idea they were replacing it!:eek:

That is so sweet that your DD is dating!:flower3:

Great job on your run today!:cheer2:

Love your ADRs!!!:love: You"ll be in WDW before you know it!:thumbsup2

Have a wonderful weekend!:hug:

Yee haw!! That is fantastic! You're made it through the most challenging times so now you can continue your healthy program on your own. And of course it's not really on your own 'cause we're all here for you. :grouphug:

Yeah, it does seem like Disney is always taking something away or substituting something. DH is still disgruntled about the cut-down Fantasmic schedule. Heading to DHS in the evenings to see it was one of his stress relievers after tough work days.

Tracey, I can relate to Wishes. I love that show. I am thinking they are doing this for WDW's 40th anniversary and if they do half as well with that 40th as they did with Disneyland's 50th, its going to be incredible. Do you know if the Main Street Electrical Parade is there for your dates? Love that parade. But yeah, I hear you. For those of us who find WDW and all its glory to the point we spend every possible penny and vacation to go there, its hard to give up the old favorites! I hate it when they refurb a favorite. The TTA and Space Mountain were down for our June visit and I must say, it really bummed me out! When I see Wishes for my last time in a few weeks, I'll think about you!

Dd is dating oh my! But that's a good thing.

I am so proud of you for all the weight you have lost and how well you have done. You are a skinny, toned, healthy lady and you should be so proud! Love it that the nurse was asking for your help!:rotfl:

I am so proud of you & all your losses & new exercise habits! you've done wonderfully!!

DD is dating.......tough!!!!!! A whole new life is beginning.....and it's not easy being the mom!!!

Hope the weekend is going good. It was good 'talking' to you on FB the other day!

argghhhh snow, nothing yesterday then woke up to about 4 inches this morning!! supposed to be back at school tomorrow - we'll see!!

DD went to movies last night with boyfriend, DH & i picked them up & took him home - he lives in a pub - so stayed & had a drink & met his mum & step dad & didnt get charged for the drinks :)

friday - day off from exercise
saturday - gym then met a friend for drinks in the afternoon then had a chinese in the evening - feel horrible & bloaty this morning & was looking forward to a walk - till i saw the weather, maybe will try later - at least i own a pair of wellies now!!

i find it hard to comprehend anything else can be as good as or better than wishes for me but have no choice now :(

booked Citricos at GF for DH & me for a romantic meal, DB & DSIL are eating
out alone that night (somewhere else) as its their wedding anniversary, so their DD & mine are staying at their hotel, DH & I will have our meal then watch wishes.... sorry watch fireworks from boat dock & MK is open till 2am so will head over their after, will be wierd having an adult only evening!!! will be our 1st time!

Wow, DD's BF wants to be AND his parents own a pub? He's a keeper! :goodvibes

How on earth have you lived your life in the UK this whole time without a pair of wellies?? Or are these just a new pair? I hope you can walk off all those drinks and Chinese food. :wizard:

More snow?!?!?:eek: We're expecting a snowstorm here tomorrow into Tuesday. I am so ready for spring! :sunny:

That is wonderful that you and your DH will have a romantic meal at Citrico's! :love: I'm so sorry about WISHes though. :( I hope the fireworks that they do have are just as good if not better for you!:wizard:

Have a great week!:hug:

Dad just called hes booked Florida :cool1::banana::dance3:
they arrive later than us but we'll be together for last 3 days of WDW, then 5 days universal & 5 days seaworld, not in same hotels but close by :)

Citricos...that sounds wonderful. I love that place! Once we were there early and I saw Cinderella's coach go by in the Foridian courtyard, pulled by white ponies. That will be such a nice, romantic meal and I'm sure it will be a welcome break from the snow.

Tracey, my sympathies on the snow! I am ready for spring and I know you are too.

I have always wanted to try Citricos, I'll be anxious to hear how you like it. Having a night just you and Gary will be very nice!

Glad dd's boyfriend has good pub connections! ;)

And so happy you get to spend time with your parents in WDW/Universal/Sea World. My best memories are of time spent with my mom at the World!

HELLOOOOOOO
Hope everyone is doing well :)
i have a good excuse for not being around - too busy exercising :)
mondays - spinning & Tm & Weights
Tuesdays - outdoor run
wednesday - spinning & Tm & Weights
Thursday - outdoor run
Friday - boxing/kick boxing & sometimes a swim!
Saturday - catch up with all the house work i've not done & food shopping
sunday - bike ride or outdoor jog with DH

YEP - i got DH jogging :cool1:
did my 1st ever 5k charity run - jogged it all in 30 mins :)
doing another in June & DB has asked me to do a 1/2 marathon - still thinking about that!! - terrifies me!!

3 months next week to WDW :)

off to catch up with a few of you :hug:

Way to go on all of your workouts, Tracey!!!:cheer2: That's great that you got your DH to jog as well!:thumbsup2

Only 3 more months til Disney!!!:woohoo::banana::cool1::cheer2::dance3: :yay:

Have a nice weekend!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter