Trade offered VWL for Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrHawk

Confirmed Disneyphile
Hello! We're VWL (or I suppose, BRV@WL, now) home owners and we're looking to trade for 11 month window access at the Polynesian. The trip we're taking is in early January, 2018, so we'd need the trade before June of this year.

Thanks!

Hi...I'm looking to rent 141 points for a quick April trip before our annual passes expire. We own at AK and BW and I'm willing to book you at 7 month window which is June for Poly. Let me know if this is something you would do for me. We could draw up contract or something

I can book now at the 11 month window for you. Which resort, Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk, and for which dates?

No, I appreciate the offer, but I only want Poly. I actually have ressies at VWL (our second choice) now, but I'm worried about the possibility of being able to switch at 7 months. Espcially since I have 2 rooms to transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter