Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls SEE POSTAL THREAD

Updated to here. I will take photos when the arrive so everyone can see because not everyone will get them.

Do you mean to tell me I am actually one of the first people to get stuff mailed out???:faint:

Hang on just a sec........

................yep it's official Hades has frozen over.:cold:

I'm pretty sure I have my girl elements designed. I at least have gotten the paper and embellishments. :) The boy stuff is still percolating in the brain.

Buffy! Buffy!
It's sure hot around here.. so I'm sending the weather your way so you can thaw out!!!
Now, I've got to finish my boy elements today... I have a band concert tonight with DD so they have to be finished by 2pm!!!
I want to mail them out tomorrow with the load of other things that need mailed out!!!

I finished my boy elements.. they aren't nearly as good as Buffy's..but I like them.. I hope the others will too... they are simply..but so much can be done with them.. I already had ideas while I was finishing them.. thank goodness for extra papers because my boys each have a set!!! ;)
I'll be postal tomorrow...

Not up to snuff? What...did you use wet glue or something?
As long as everyone does their best to try their best, than it is up to snuff.

PS - check your PMs. ;)

Mine are finished. I'm trying to finish another swap so I will only have to make one PO trip. I will let you know when they go postal, hopefully by the end of the week. :)

Glad to hear that they are done.

Mine are still in the design phase as I need to get myself in gear and finish that color swap already.

I got my girl stuff done today and I just need to sew my boy stuff together. I hope to have them out by the end of the week. :) Totally outside of my usual box. Hope they are ok. :confused:

I love when we go outside our comfort zone.
Some of the neatest things evolve.

I just finished the last one. I love them! (If I do say so myself... :)). I hope to get them out to you tomorrow. We'll see if I can get them packed up tomorrow morning.

Mazda, your things arrived today.
Very nice. I love the boy elements you made. Wish I was in that group, but I do get both your girl elements and they are lovely too.

Thanks for the info on how to make a proper cup of tea. I've always heard to not let the water boil.

My boys are going to love the postcards. I will be framing them later today.

My stuff went postal today. DC 03063030000054961039 I hope they are ok. :)

ETA: Thanks AWM for hosting. This was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter