Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls SEE POSTAL THREAD

momx3, your elements arrived today. VERY nice. Did you make the extras? I love them all, I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much.

I have you updated.
I certainly cannot see anyone complaining about rec'g extras. ;)

Tomorrow is the mail by date and we are almost all mailed/rec'd. :woohoo:

So I'll be swapping as soon as I get them all. I need to print out the packing lists so everyone gets the right ones.

mine will be postal tomorrow. I decided I wanted to add one more thing to my girl swap so as soon as I finish it up tomorrow morning I'll head to the post office.

momx3, your elements arrived today. VERY nice. Did you make the extras? I love them all, I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much.

No, I didn't make the extras I sent you. I've been in alot of other disney swaps. :rolleyes1
You're very welcome, I hoped you could use them.

Sent mine out today. I added one loose item in my girl element that can be attached or not.

AWM - I ran out of baggies today and had to put all of my boy elements in one. Sorry.

It's okay. This isn't a huge swap, so your items will be swapped out okay as they are. And if it was a huge swap, I have lots of baggies so I would have covered for you. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to seeing everything. I'll post the pictures after I mail them all out.

Okay, everything that was mailed is now here. I still need to put together my boy ones. The girls are done and look pretty cool, so I need to make sure the boy ones measure up. I will have mine done tomorrow during my monthly crop. I will be swapping these out on Monday and should be postal on Tuesday, unless something bad comes along (like my boys are home all day now).

You guys are really going to like them. These are all awesome.

PS-tiggermei, I have the same Saturn paper that I'm using. I'll make sure to put these in your group so that the boy Moms can use them on the same page.

Okay, took me way longer to put things together than I thought it should, but mine are now done. I will swapping things out night after dinner and still mailing out tomorrow. I still need to take photos. DH has been playing around with the settings on his camera and the photos don't look so good. Have to get him to fix it.

I have them photographed, swapped and packaged up. Just need to tape them well and take them to the post office tomorrow. I will post the pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired tonight to mess with them, on the postal thread. Don't look if you want to be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter