Trails End ends?

ang38

A gift from the Yacht Club
I heard that Trails End is no longer serving it's buffet Mon-Fri, only pizza. Does anyone know if this is true???:(

Hi,

I hadn't heard this and I can't believe that this is true, but I'll let you know next week when I go over there for a holiday camping trip.

Mmketeer

I REALLY hope not!!!!! We are really looking forward to Trail's End....and not for PIZZA!!!
Please keep us posted MMketeer!!:) :(

we're going next week also, so your info won't reach me in time :( let's keep our fingers crossed:smooth:

I really hope this isn't true. we're going in 2 weeks and staying in fw. my brother will be so upset.

OH NO! We will be staying at the CR this time but you can bet we will be going for at least one breakfast at FW.

Just got back this past Sunday. We enjoyed a great dinner at Trails End on Saturday night, and walked over to the campfire/movie program after dinner so the kids can roast marshmellows. TRAILS END is ALIVE and well !! As a matter of fact there was a line waiting to get in ! Being aware of this rumor, I check the posting, and there is NO reduction of service at Trails End.

By the way, there was a new gal for the Sing-a long. She is GREAT !! She had everyone in the amphitheater either clapping or stomping their feet.

is there a schedule for the Movie and Campfire singalongs .. will be in the world next week?
thanks Michelle

BIGSIS1970;

They give you a photo copy of the schedule of the movies when you check in at FW. I didn't receive that schedule as we stayed at our DVC Home Boardwalk at drove over to FW specifically for the Buffet and Campfire. Why don't you try posting a new thread, asking for the schedule in the topic line. I am sure you will get a response in a short period of time.

Thanks Dave we will be at the CBR and know my kids would love to do this some evening..

BIGSIS1970;

PS; You may want to bring your own marshmellows and 'smores fixin's'. They do sell them at the Chuck Wagon at the campfire too, along with nice clean sticks for the marshmellow roast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter