• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

travel club

lfw

PsychoMama
I logged on to a site called travel4less.com, and received an instant notification that I had received free return airfare, free accomodations certificate and free cruise certificates. The company is called Travel Club. Does anyone know anything about this company? It has a registration for a lifetime membership for $39.95, showing 50% off accomodations, etc, but it doesn't say which hotels are available. We are planning our first trip to disney next Feb, and I have been viewing this board for a couple of weeks now and found some really helpful info; I have already registered with mousesavers, and have been earning my award points! If anyone could tell me about this Travel Club, and if I should register or not, that would be great..Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter