travel insurance for the year

also check to see if that coverage is ONLY good on verified work travel.

as well check to see if any coverage away from home (and any provider network you may belong to) is strictly for 'emergent care' cuz the insurance company decides what they consider an emergency not the patient.
Not a situation I have ever heard of with group insurance, but certainly worth a check*.
As one of the insurance reps at my former employer put it, covering medical care needed outside the U.S. usually means the insurance company has to spend less because health care costs tend to be much lower outside the U.S.

*For news crews traveling outside the U.S. to war zones, the company usually bought additional coverage for them that included $1 million life insurance and insurance that would cover repatriation expenses. And most of those trips included cash for bribes to government officials so the crews didn't get arrested.

*For news crews traveling outside the U.S. to war zones, the company usually bought additional coverage for them that included $1 million life insurance and insurance that would cover repatriation expenses. And most of those trips included cash for bribes to government officials so the crews didn't get arrested.
This is very interesting and makes total sense. I sure the cash helps open doors to better reporting in some cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter