travelling to theme parks witout a car

kev57

Earning My Ears
we are staying at the holiday inn on international drive, but we have decided not to have a car, how easy is it to get to all the parks(2 kids&2 adults).

It has been awhile since we have stayed on Internation Drive, but I do remember that suttle service was available. Some hotels had their own shuttle, others subscribed to a multi-hotel shuttle service.

The Holiday Inn on Internation Drive's website states Take advantage of our complimetary shuttle service to Universal Studios, Wet 'N Wild, and Seaworld. There is no mention of a shuttle to WDW.

You may want to call them directly.

Originally posted by kev57
we are staying at the holiday inn on international drive, but we have decided not to have a car, how easy is it to get to all the parks(2 kids&2 adults).

I'm sure they have a shuttle to WDW... most hotels in the area do. Just ask to verify.

If your hotel does have a shuttle... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to get pick up information when you disembark the bus. Those shuttle busses only pick up at certain locations at certain times. And they usually don't tell Disney. So make sure to get times, and lane numbers. :) And be there early... when the time comes for them to leave... they will leave. Even if you're running up waving your arms frantically.

My suggetion is to rent a car. All the time you will wate for the bus is not worth it. Rent a car from www.priceline.com. Rent a compact car for $10-$12 a day. My wife and I have done this the last 3 times we have traveled at it is well worth it. You can come and go as you please. The first time you have to wait 30-40 minutes for your transportation will pay for your car in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter