Tron previews for DVC?

Thank you. So, if I understand correctly, Disney just gave that to you, you didn’t have to make the second park reservation yourself, right?
This was also our experience. We had a reservation for a different park and the EP reservation just appeared in our MDE about a week out from the event leaving us with two park reservations on that day. We didn't have to do anything after registration for the preview.

This was also our experience. We had a reservation for a different park and the EP reservation just appeared in our MDE about a week out from the event leaving us with two park reservations on that day. We didn't have to do anything after registration for the preview.
Follow-up question on this. I believe I read somewhere that folks who were in this situation for GOTG had problems trying to book attractions using Genie+ for their original park. Anyone experience that?

Follow-up question on this. I believe I read somewhere that folks who were in this situation for GOTG had problems trying to book attractions using Genie+ for their original park. Anyone experience that?
We only do G+ in DHS so I am afraid I don't have anything to add for this part.

I'm on the West coast with a WDW DVC stay 2/28-3/7 and received the email. I've never done a preview like this, but I've done many Moonlight Magics...will it be similar? Will I have to be online and ready to go tomorrow by 6:00am my time?

I'm on the West coast with a WDW DVC stay 2/28-3/7 and received the email. I've never done a preview like this, but I've done many Moonlight Magics...will it be similar? Will I have to be online and ready to go tomorrow by 6:00am my time?
They are just releasing the first dates and when you can register tomorrow. It will just be the official announcement/ email of dates

Is there a link to hit right at 9:00? Like moonlight magic. Or do we have to wait for email? I got the email yesterday so I think we are going to get it but just wondering if a link appears somewhere first

The D23 one went fast. I didn't make it. Clicked button at exactly 1:00 p.m. and got let into the tickets page at 1:03 p.m. ET (after 3 mins in virtual queue) and they were already sold out. It's more of a party for D23 (a 2-hour event) so there were probably very few spots available (at $50 each).

Will the DVC go like D23 and be sold out within 3 mins or so?

Are you put in a randomized queue?

Yea, all 3 of these previews being discussed out here have slightly different requirements, so it should be interesting to see how the AP and DVC selections go. At least the D23 selection had a date and time with it! We'll be at WDW during the potential windows and are hoping for a slot. If not, it opens for real in April and will be there for many years to come!

Thank you. So, if I understand correctly, Disney just gave that to you, you didn’t have to make the second park reservation yourself, right?
Right, it just showed up in my MDE. It was all in the email that was sent after I registered or maybe shortly before the preview - I forget exactly when I received it. But they basically said don't worry about a park pass reservation.

Has anyone heard what time the AP email will be sent out? We know DVC will be live at 11 am. Surely they wouldn't be dumb enough to do both at the same time. Their IT couldn't handle it.

The link for the tron preview was just live. Dates are March 4th, 5th and 6th.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter