• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trout Amandine at Be Our Guest

bellerino

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone… my son loves trout and is mildly allergic to almonds (aka his skin test showed an allergy but he has eaten them before without a reaction). Will Be Our Guest prepare the trout without the almonds?

I think you should call and ask them. For starters, since almonds are a main ingredient of the dish-how will it taste? Will they be able to season it in another manner that’s pleasing to him? Secondly, what about the possibility of cross contamination?
Honestly, the dish doesn’t sound like a good fit for him but I’m sure the people at Disney can tell you better than I.
GL and have fun.

I have family members with other food allergies than what you mention. We mostly eat meals at TS including a dinner at BOG every trip and usually each restaurant we visit they have some type of meat or fish that has not been marinated and has been able to make them plain whatever it is cooked in a non dairy cooking spray with no salt or seasoning and also some type of potato and veggies. We have not been in a few years but Disney has always been good at accommodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter