Trust points?

I would rather have the ability to stay somewhere at world and then move to somewhere else ie buying SSR vs AUL as SAP.
At 7months, you can change to any resorts available, no different if points are at WDW or not. (or maybe that's not what you meant?)

At 7months, you can change to any resorts available, no different if points are at WDW or not. (or maybe that's not what you meant?)
No it is but at least if I bought with the intent of using the points as SAP I would still have SSR which is at WDW that I booked at 11 months. If I purchased AUL as sleep around points I have no backup plan if planning a trip to WDW.

I hope that makes sense I'm not making a lot of it since getting back on the addonitis wagon ;)

I believe they were responding to my comment about the WDW focused buyer who have been keeping the AUL Sub prices elevated because of SAP at WDW.

Better to get a WDW resort with low dues as SAP so at least they have a primary option if their goal is to stay at WDW.

No it is but at least if I bought with the intent of using the points as SAP I would still have SSR which is at WDW that I booked at 11 months. If I purchased AUL as sleep around points I have no backup plan if planning a trip to WDW.

I hope that makes sense I'm not making a lot of it since getting back on the addonitis wagon ;)
I believe they were responding to my comment about the WDW focused buyer who have been keeping the AUL Sub prices elevated because of SAP at WDW.

Better to get a WDW resort with low dues as SAP so at least they have a primary option if their goal is to stay at WDW.
Yep, I get it. Don’t want to be stuck at Aulani if planning to go to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter