Tuesday's Fastpass Jumble Riddle

firstmickey said:
And I totally protest the Lars leading thing today.....she wouldnt have been in without MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :teeth:
First of all how are you pronouncing MOI??
MUAH?? or MOY???

and secondly...........you wouldn't be in w/o me either!!!:snooty:

I think its muah, just a bit less sinister the mwahahhahhhaaaa :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
I think its muah, just a bit less sinister the mwahahhahhhaaaa :teeth:
Now ask Donna how to pronounce KOI

Lars624 said:
Now ask Donna how to pronounce KOI
I have some!! Its like the COI in coin :teeth: Tell me she pronounces like Moi :rotfl:

MIKE

donald070305f.gif

L107ANGEL said:

The weed wacking air conditioner chick is LAUGHING at MOI?????????? ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

and oh yeah....

WOOOO HOOOOTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

and Tara..would I have sent that PM if I didnt mean for you to see it too??? :rolleyes: :teeth: (what am I? New here?) :teeth:

Have I mentioned lately....that I am going to DISNEY WORLD

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda beside myself here!

crcormier said:
You mean there's two of you now?!?!? :faint:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

And Donna~ I know you were kidding ;)

...........and would've said the same thing if I had dealt with myself this morning :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tara....remember I told you I was only giving you that one piece of wedding advice......(I LIED)....lol...here's the other piece....

for goodness sake...don't laugh at all of his jokes!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Tara....remember I told you I was only giving you that one piece of wedding advice......(I LIED)....lol...here's the other piece....

for goodness sake...don't laugh at all of his jokes!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

:laughing: :rotfl: (See...I am an equal opportunity laugher :teeth: ;) )

firstmickey said:
The weed wacking air conditioner chick is LAUGHING at MOI?????????? ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

and oh yeah....

WOOOO HOOOOTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

and Tara..would I have sent that PM if I didnt mean for you to see it too??? :rolleyes: :teeth: (what am I? New here?) :teeth:

Have I mentioned lately....that I am going to DISNEY WORLD

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda beside myself here!

Have a magical trip BFF :hug:

firstmickey said:
We will miss you :guilty: I will do my best to keep the woo hooty going with my mishaps!! For example, I just may tell tomorrow about the beer and work incident :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter