Tuesday's Riddle

Well I was just about to say cripes, I missed it by one....and then saw who took it :rotfl:

:Pinkbounc WOO HOOTY!!!! :Pinkbounc

I was perched at the ready to swoop but got distracted!!!
BUT! I did manage another chapter of the good stuff (covert plug!!!) and made extra cheesey mac n cheese WITH hotdogs. I'm raising foodies, I tell you what!

celerystalker said:
Everyone should be like utahmama and sheri and post pictures of themselves in their signature.

Those aren't real pictures. They came with the frame.

Celery!!!! You are so nice! I didn't know you were only 30! I was pregnant when I was 30, so I dont miss that year at all. I just cling to the saying "40 is the new 30"!

Thanks for posting (first!!!) on my TR!

P.s. Everyone should post a picture of themselves in their sig. lines. Makes it easier. And funner. Don't be shy!!!

I was wondering just this morning what had happened to the daily riddle thread and here you guys are!! now I get to lurk on my favorite thread again :cool1:

congrats craig on the woohooty!

I am off to work now.

Please continue to post entertaining stuff so I have something to look forward to upon my return....
a tootyhooty woudl be nice too. ;)

Javamom
tu.gif

Squid
tu.gif

HMH
tu.gif

kpk
tu.gif

Tara
tu.gif

MJ
tu.gif

Grammy
tu.gif

Mimmie Moo
tu.gif

Spike
tu.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter