Tuesday's Riddle

TwinkieMama said:
Hi Horsey!
I am fine. Just ate a bowl of squash. Still hungry. I blame RV.

Uh, Twink, don't blame RV. Blame the SQUASH! Besides, squash is not one of those foodstuffs that should EVER complete the sentence "Just ate a bowl of _______"

Squash is rightly consumed in smallish quantities. As in, "Just ate a tablespoon of squash."

Just sayin'.

Dear Kimmie-
I followed the squash (which I cooked my own self... this was the acorn squash that was giving me such problems the other day) with a tollhouse chocolate chip cookie the size of my head. Is that better? Well, I feel better anyway. And what is wrong with squash... it wasn't like I was eating lima beans (bleah!).....

Dear Riddlers:
Why is there no woohooty yet??? Is everyone resting their voice for the auditions???? Do we have a script yet? I see that the Tag Fairy is in charge of costuming. That is good.... what about choreography? lights? advertising???? a musical doesn't just happen people! :yay:

TwinkieMama said:
Dear Riddlers:
Why is there no woohooty yet??? Is everyone resting their voice for the auditions???? Do we have a script yet? I see that the Tag Fairy is in charge of costuming. That is good.... what about choreography? lights? advertising???? a musical doesn't just happen people! :yay:

I thought surely by the time I was done with work the woohooty would be over! I'm warming up for the auditions. :dance3: I guess if I don't get a part I'll have to dress in all black and be a stagehand...

Left for an hour and have been back for more than that and STILL no Woo Hooty. What in the world is happening to the riddle?! :confused3

But more importantly................should we be worried that Dyan has not yet come back to TU anyone?

Because if she was planning to come back during naptime....for preschoolers.....I think we've passed that window.

kpk89 said:
Uh, Twink, don't blame RV. Blame the SQUASH! Besides, squash is not one of those foodstuffs that should EVER complete the sentence "Just ate a bowl of _______"

Squash is rightly consumed in smallish quantities. As in, "Just ate a tablespoon of squash."

Just sayin'.

:rotfl2:

Too true, kpk! :lmao:

Nice to see you celery man! Glad you decided to come back! :banana:

I have some sorry celery in my fridge right now that needs to be tossed!

It's quite alright, Mr. RV, sir.
Everyone's entitled to a little gender guessing online. I make wrong assumptions all the time. Everyone should be like utahmama and sheri and post pictures of themselves in their signature.

Loubon said:
Way to go RV. Just when I thought you couldn't surpass yesterday's age gaffe...... OUCH!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Poor RV. He just can't get that foot out from his mouth.

PSA to Angel....time to sweep up the PM box ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter