Tuesday's Riddle

I am IN, IN, IN! Devilishly Clever, Mme. Riddler!

AND. I didnt POST the answer today. It's going to be a GOOD day.

:banana:

Morning everyone :sunny:

Dang, it's early here & you're already on page 5!

PM on its way (even though I have to give a west coast perspective), and then I'm off to read the thread before I get ready for work.

Hey riddlers :wave:

I believe I am in!!!!

The answer is "inked" on my body :rolleyes1

Woooo hoootiers unite!!! I will be out today but will be returning soon with a vengenace for some wooo hoooty action :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I am not in, cuz the doctor is in and I don't have time to Dis yet. Why do my clients keep showing up? Hope ya'll are having a stupendous morning! :sunny:

I am so not wooooohoooootying today. Scared me that I got the woohooty without trying. What does that mean? :confused3

I think I'm in today. Hopefully it won't take three tries today like yesterday - DOH!

Hey, RV :wave2: - I read your cruise report last night. First Donna's, now yours. I definitely have a bad case of cruise envy! Very enjoyable reading.

Mai tai just say Eeewww to the stingray massage? I would have to "stick" to getting my massages at the spa!!!

Morning all. PM sent and I hope I'm in. We shall see. BTW, Tara, I loved Avenue Q -- raunchy puppets: what's not to love?

Chapter 11 said:
Morning all. PM sent and I hope I'm in. We shall see. BTW, Tara, I loved Avenue Q -- raunchy puppets: what's not to love?

Awwww Spikey...you lost your sextupahooty tag! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Welcome back!

Chapter 11 said:

:rotfl: My thoughts exactly :teeth: :thumbsup2 Glad you enjoyed it!

firstmickey said:
Awwww Spikey...you lost your sextupahooty tag! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Welcome back!

I thought something about Chappie/Spikey looked different today! ;)

And he has lost all his color, too (on my computer, anyway).

horsegirl said:
I am not in, cuz the doctor is in and I don't have time to Dis yet. Why do my clients keep showing up? Hope ya'll are having a stupendous morning! :sunny:

I am so not wooooohoooootying today. Scared me that I got the woohooty without trying. What does that mean? :confused3

now where have I heard that before?

oh yeah.... Yesterday... when she woohootied twice.....

Horsey: have you tried telling your clients that a good riddle and a race to a woohooty mendeth the spirit? :confused3 (I know... who takes advice from a snack cake?)

Speaking of which: reading cruise reports WILL make you hungry.......

TwinkieMama said:
(I know... who takes advice from a snack cake?)

Amen to that, Twinkie! I went straight for the ice cream after reading about RV's multiple servings of ice cream per day.

Minnie_Moo said:
Amen to that, Twinkie! I went straight for the ice cream after reading about RV's multiple servings of ice cream per day.

Multiple ice cream servings?! Ooooh. I might have to go read that report. Better yet, I might have to book a cruise. That's my kind of living :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Ooooh, cruise food! The Glutton's playground! For me to play...
Will someone win the lottery and take us on a cruise?

TwinkieMama said:
now where have I heard that before?

oh yeah.... Yesterday... when she woohootied twice.....

Horsey: have you tried telling your clients that a good riddle and a race to a woohooty mendeth the spirit? :confused3 (I know... who takes advice from a snack cake?)

Hay twinkie dink! I am not wooohooootying today. Apparently I know not when to stop....So I shall be wooohoooyless for a while. My own self imposed wooohoooty exile....

Not sure my clients would have a whole lot of faith in me, given this top secret double life I lead here as a disser. I just love the intrigue and jousting.

How are ya'?

Oh, btw, I think I am in. :thumbsup2

horsegirl said:
Hay twinkie dink! I am not wooohooootying today. Apparently I know not when to stop....So I shall be wooohoooyless for a while. My own self imposed wooohoooty exile....

Not sure my clients would have a whole lot of faith in me, given this top secret double life I lead here as a disser. I just love the intrigue and jousting.

How are ya'?

Oh, btw, I think I am in. :thumbsup2

do someone say jousting???? :confused3

jousting.jpg

Hi Horsey!
I am fine. Just ate a bowl of squash. Still hungry. I blame RV.

The secret double life if part of the fun. Of course it is hard not to quote you people in real life which leads to an explanation of how I know all these things

"It is amazing what you can learn on the internet"

Minnie_Moo said:

Yummy... chocolate chip cookie dough from Castaway Cay. :sunny:

HOOOOOWOOOTY RV!!!!

you got the 79th post!!!

GOOD JOB!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter