• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tuna sandwich at CHH gone :(

My favourite. :) I guess the positive side is that after eating there about 15 times I'll finally be forced to try something else.

My favourite. :) I guess the positive side is that after eating there about 15 times I'll finally be forced to try something else.
Yes I chose fish & shrimp platter & it's too much grease for me. They do have a shrimp skewer on top of rice with green beans that I saw after I ordered that I would've rather had.

I eat at fewer and fewer CS as time goes by and now I have to drop Columbia. The place is a tad to greasy for me.

I don't even eat tuna, but I still feel bad about this because I know it's often hard to find something light and simple and slightly different in a theme park at times--especially MK--so I feel for those who loved getting this previously.

Beaches & Cream used to offer tuna salad, chicken salad, and egg salad, which were great options for when the weather was hot and humid. The sandwich was served on a croissant and came with fresh fruit - really refreshing and light.

After B&C reopened, following refurb and expansion, the salads were no longer on the menu.

I presume the salads came from a central kitchen/commissary; so if dropped at B&C, I'm not surprised the tuna salad was dropped at CHH, as well.

Last edited:
We get them every trip. It wasn't just the tuna, it was the delicious bread it was served on - whole grain - with the tom and let. Such a nice island amongst a sea of burgers/chicken nuggets.

I will say, however, that the QS in all the parks has been improving year to year, with lighter, healthier fare available more often, so everyone can find something!

Anchor's Away to the tuna sandwich! (See what I did there . . . .)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter