*turns up stero really loud*HELP! i hate thunderstroms :(

valeriesunshine

And then.. Voldermort was like, WOAH.
I was playing vmk and all the sudden BOOOM!!! I despise thunderstorm. One thunder swa so loud it made car alarms go off :( and the lights just flickkered PLEASE COMFORT ME

I hear these alot. I would reccomend you save your computer by turning it off.

Now go sit in the family room, where other members or animals may be. Read an interesting book or watch t.v. Stay away from the windows and shut the curtains. :)

Remember, this will pass really soon. So don't worry :)

The thunder only maybe the car alarms go off because the sound waves were strong enough to shake the car. Stay indoors. All you are hearing when thunder goes is the sound waves. It's ok. :)

And, yes, you really should stay off the computer. It is not good to be on during a thunder storn.

:grouphug:

GET YOUR UPS READY AND OIL YOUR GENERATOR!

I love thunder storms! It reminds me of the percusion section in my band (yes, they are that bad). And the light reminds me of, well, light!

But uh, if you have a UPS and Generator, keep your computer on. If you don't follow WDWfans tips. Don't watch TV, you may blow a fuse if the power goes. Light Candels!

There's no place like home, there's no place like home- say that or think 'bout CAKE.

OOPs, we lost her. She was a good girl. And aparently, she didn't have a UPS or generator.

What is this 'thunderstorm' you speak of? :p

I'm hysterically glad Wunderground says there's a 20% of rain on Friday - I really miss that stuff! Silly California with it's one season :).

maliboomer said:
What is this 'thunderstorm' you speak of? :p

I'm hysterically glad Wunderground says there's a 20% of rain on Friday - I really miss that stuff! Silly California with it's one season :).
Ack... I wouldn't mind one season for a while. Especially California season. I'm really starting to get cold here in the northeast....

I despise thunderstorms. I tend to crawl in bed with my mom (yes, even as an almost-18 year old) or wrap up in a big blanket and sit on the floor in the middle of my living room with my dog, away from any metal objects. It's the lighting that gets me *shudder*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter