Tusker House

todd blankenship

vadisneyfan
Hi folks, been a number of years since I’ve been here. Need help with Tusker House breakfast. Is the breakfast buffet the same as it was pre-Covid? We went after Covid lifted and was disappointed. I’m afraid to make a reservation and end up disappointed. We loved the breakfast assortment but afraid it’s not going to be the same. Sorry if this has been asked before and thank you for your help.

Hi folks, been a number of years since I’ve been here. Need help with Tusker House breakfast. Is the breakfast buffet the same as it was pre-Covid? We went after Covid lifted and was disappointed. I’m afraid to make a reservation and end up disappointed. We loved the breakfast assortment but afraid it’s not going to be the same. Sorry if this has been asked before and thank you for your help.

We went in March and I think it was the same as pre-Covid! HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter