tv/vcr must have if driving now on sale at Target

MarthaJr.

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone........been awhile since I've been on these boards--got a new computer a new ID-anyway wanted to let you all know about the great deal I got at Target today on a tv/vcr combo for car for only $174.99. Came with a "free" bag that hooks up to the seats. We tested it out today and it works great! It has a 9" screen and headphone jacks as well as video input/output. I've been trying for a cheap flight ($150 or less) from Milwaukee through priceline for 3 months now and have succombed to the fact that we will be driving. This will make it a lot easier! We drove down three years ago in the fall and survived just fine. I guess I got spoiled with priceline the last two years!

Oh well--just wanted to clue in everybody on this great deal!

I read your post and called the four closest Targets in our general area...all sold out:mad: . They said they were gone on Sunday. I did get a raincheck at one store but they can't guarantee I'll get the free bag. Oh well, we'll see what happens, but thanks for the tip!

Melk,
Hopefully the raincheck will come through for you in time for your trip. Best of luck and safe driving!

Oh my gosh!! I'm having my husband stop at Target on the way home.. if even for just the rain check... i'm also goin to check ou target.com

Hi BuckelyBunch,

No that is not the one I purchased. I got the "old fashioned" model with a 9" screen sort of like a "kitchen" size tv. We liked this type better than the new "high tech" types because of the versatility. We can use it at home, hotel room, camping and it even has a remote.
Hope this helps and best of luck.

MrthaJr.

My husband stopped at Target ,and they didn't have any left. ( big surprise).. However I did think this was surprising, they weren't giving out any more rain checks. :(

MarthaJ--What brand is the tv/vcr you bought at Target? Does anyone know if they even show it own their website? I've been thinking about getting one of these, but cannot talk myself into spending$$$$ for use once or twice a year, and also like the 9" screen.

I believe it was a Memorex. They don't have it online but if you go to their website you can bring up this week's flyer and it shows you the picture.

Hi everyone,

Melk is right it is a memorex. I bought mine Sunday at about noon and got the last free bag. At our Target store they had like six memorex tv/vcrs and then on the same endcap they had probably six more of another brand. So I assume they were going to substitute with those as they ran out of memorex's. I did notice the ad said "quantities limited" on the free bags, but I would think they would give rainchecks on the tv/vcr.

I hope its possible for all of you to find something comprable for the price before your trips.

Mrthjr.

Anyone know what the namebrand on the bag is? Already have a tv/vcr combo but I like the looks of the bag and how it works.

Sorry Coachv I don't know the brand name on the bag. We already loaned it out to my brother for the weekend. When they return I will check it out and let you know.

MrthaJr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter