Two Germans Dine Disney in Europe ... FINISHED!

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your report, I love all of the food details & photos.
Also, I love your 'tag line' (if that's what it's called), my favourite song from Phineus & Ferb.

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your report, I love all of the food details & photos.
Also, I love your 'tag line' (if that's what it's called), my favourite song from Phineus & Ferb.

Thank you! And yes, I'm not even a Phineas & Ferb fan really, but I happened upon that video on YouTube ... it is absolutely epic!

Snap....thanks for the picture :thumbsup2

You're welcome!

As we were headed to the Studios today, we slept a little longer and were able to head directly to a near-empty Salon Mickey for coffee and croissants around 9.30.

25c43fba.jpg

Our restaurant reservation today was not until 7.30, so we still had a long way to go until then. At about 11.00, we had to acknowledge that a single croissant does not really keep you going for many hours of high-speed park touring, so we stopped at Restaurant En Coulisses to have a slightly early high-caloric lunch ;):
We each had a "Menu 1" with a burger and fries, one with water and one with a huge bucket of Coke Light to add to the experience.

There was hardly anybody there yet (after all, some people know better than to have burgers and fries so early in the day :upsidedow), and absolutely nobody was sitting in the large upstairs seating area. Since I am naturally nosey, I had to go up there and take a look (even though DH rolled his eyes at me and I could almost hear him think "Can't this woman just sit down and let me have my food for once, instead of wanting everything PERFECT?").

83a8915e.jpg

And this is what I found: Going all the way across in the middle of the floor, there is a little balcony jutting out over the "road" beneath, and it has a single table on it.
A perfect spot! Absolutely quiet and secluded (since there was NOT ONE PERSON on this whole floor apart from us), and with a great view. Even DH was happy I had found it and gladly followed me up there to sit and munch our fries!

5e3e3e50.jpg

651e215b.jpg

Anyway, you guess what comes next: As this lunch was so exceptionally early, well, by three pm we sort of needed to have a late lunch as well :rolleyes1.

For this, we were magically drawn to … (no wait, first we inexplicably found ourselves at the Annette’s takeout counter where a strawberry milkshake miraculously appeared in my hand, but after that we were magically drawn to):

d63ffa13.jpg

… for this following (and rather enormous) second lunch that we shared:

- a Caprese Salad (Mixed salad, lettuce, Mozzarella, roma tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette),
- a Caprese Sandwich (Fresh mozzarella, roma tomatoes, fresh basil & drizzled balsamic vinaigrette),
- a Mediterranean Chicken Salad (Chicken, Feta cheese, mixed salad & lettuce, roma tomatoes, red onion, grilled red peppers, Kalamata olives and Mediterranean sauce),
- a fruit cup,
- a bag of chips,
- some bottled water,
- and two cups of cappuccino.

It was great. I haven't kept the receipts, but I fear this cost us more than some of our "fancy restaurant" meals! :lmao:

By the way, continuing what I last wrote about the Earl of Sandwich outdoor seating: On a hot sunny day when you want a bit of shade, there is plenty of that to be found on the lower level …

f2bd2a76.jpg

… while you can see how the sun is glaring up on the terrace.

Coming up next: Dinner at Manhattan Restaurant …

Great reviews as always :cloud9:

This may seem like a strange question but was the grilled vegetable sandwich from the Market House Deli served hot or cold?

I am visiting in January and love the sound of this sandwich but I will probably need something warm in the sub zero temps :laughing:

Great reviews as always :cloud9:

This may seem like a strange question but was the grilled vegetable sandwich from the Market House Deli served hot or cold?

I am visiting in January and love the sound of this sandwich but I will probably need something warm in the sub zero temps :laughing:

Thank you! :flower3:
No, I'm really sorry to say it but the sandwich was served cold. It was really nice, but probably not what you need to warm you up on a freezing January day (at least if January turns out to be anything like the last two years!) :confused3

I had read quite a few good things about Manhattan Restaurant, and even though I am not really a fan of the overall décor of Hotel New York, I was looking forward to this dinner quite a lot.

As it turned out, I was not to be disappointed – this proceeded to become my favourite dining experience of the whole trip!

Everything was already off to a good start when we arrived at the podium, were seated without a wait at a nice table in the maybe half-full restaurant and found out there was piano player there – I love live piano music! THat said, I do agree it can be a bit cheesy, and maybe it even was on that night – but I actually found it really romantic and well in keeping with the overall experience. (He even visited our table to exchange a few words when he went on his break, as I had quietly clapped after a few songs – very nice.)

Things got even better from here when our server arrived – a truly delightful young fellow German. (I feel about a thousand years old as I sit here re-reading that sentence, but it was just so true – she was really young and a bit inexperienced, yet so overwhelmingly sunny and friendly to go with it that it was a pleasure to see. Didn’t even matter a bit that she didn't know a thing about the wine list, we sort of figured it out together :)).

We settled on drinks, which I once again failed to take pictures of:
Half a bottle of St. Èmilion Bordeaux, our usual bottle of sparkling water, and a cassis-flavoured Kir for me because there is nothing lilke starting a good meal off tipsy :upsidedow.

We were then brought some blurry yet tasty bread, once again with unsalted butter:

e4079628.jpg

We both went for individually ordered courses instead of set menus this time.
My appetizer was wonderful (not only because it was paired with the Kir):

14baa15b.jpg

Carpaccio of beef with rocket salad, Parmigiano Reggiano, sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and grissini (EUR 10.50).
This was a very, very good choice for me, with very light and tender beef slices. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if I could eat this every day! (At least as long as I didn’t have to pay EUR 10.50 for it every day :upsidedow)

DH's appetizer, which also came at EUR 10.50, was this:

284ec909.jpg

Crispy goats cheese parcel with spices, olive oil and black olive tapenade (and, obviously even though not mentioned in the menu, the same little salad that also came with my own appetizer).

I loved the look of it – I hated, however, that DH didn't let me taste it as he devoured all of it himself! ;)
So, needless to say, he liked it a lot.

For our main course, as happens to us quite often really, we had again decided on the same dish:

21c66fbf.jpg

The Sirloin Steak (about 190g) with aubergine, mashed potatoes and preserved lemon.
A great piece of meat, much better than what we had at Walt's! Our only complaint was that it was definitely well done and not done medium – but it was still very good. (To be honest, we thought that our great young waitress must have gotten it mixed up when she relayed our order to the kitchen, as there was no way a cook would have done this and still thought it was medium. We didn't say anything as we were enjoying ourselves so much and did not want to criticize her – and after all, it was still really tasty.)

The best thing about the dish, at least for me, was the aubergine gratin though – so wonderful! Certainly not fat-free :rolleyes1, but utterly delicious.

At this point, we were both truly happy, relaxed and a little drunk, so once again we did not feel like having big desserts, and enjoyed two Espressi instead.

For me, this was the best meal and overall dining experience of the trip, while Yacht Club comes a close second. (DH, on the other hand, ranks them the other way around, with Yacht Club his clear favorite and Manhattan a somewhat distant second. )
Oh, and lest I forget it – the Shareholders' Club saved us EUR 16.13 here.

When we finally left the restaurant happy and more than a little tired after the long and active day, we once again had a beautiful view across the lake:

44e78db7.jpg

Coming up next: Our last day at DLP – with lunch at Agrabah Café …

Entertaining and informative reviews, as always.

However, I think someone has slipped me a Kir without me knowing because I was sitting here thinking why were they given chopsticks in an Italian based restaurant! Even worse, when I thought what's the point of one chopstick (in your second starter pic)! Never a good idea to mix up chopsticks and grissini - it could definitely end in tears, or at the very least a splinter.:headache:

Thank you for this great review of the Manhattan Restaurant. This is one of the three restaurants we have never been to in more than 20 trips in 18 years. We have been in this restaurant for breakfast when we stayed at the HNY though. But this is not the same as having dinner there.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinner at the Manhattan Restaurant, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening :cloud9:

I'm off to check out their menu right now!

Entertaining and informative reviews, as always.

However, I think someone has slipped me a Kir without me knowing because I was sitting here thinking why were they given chopsticks in an Italian based restaurant! Even worse, when I thought what's the point of one chopstick (in your second starter pic)! Never a good idea to mix up chopsticks and grissini - it could definitely end in tears, or at the very least a splinter.:headache:

:lmao: Love your post! Have to go now to try eating sushi with Grissini ;)

Another great update x

Thank you!

Thank you for this great review of the Manhattan Restaurant. This is one of the three restaurants we have never been to in more than 20 trips in 18 years. We have been in this restaurant for breakfast when we stayed at the HNY though. But this is not the same as having dinner there.

Wow, 18 trips to DLP? I'M impressed! Looks like it's high time for you to try dinner at Manhattan Restaurant next time, though. :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinner at the Manhattan Restaurant, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening :cloud9:

I'm off to check out their menu right now!

Yes, it was an absolutely great evening. I'd love to eat there again next time we're at DLP!

Sadly, today was the final day of our Disneyland trip – but then again, five days is such a long time for just the two parks (compared to WDW, that is) that we felt we had really seen and done everything we had wanted to, and in an almost relaxed way, even.
(I say "almost" because that I have found that I can never tackle Disney in a totally relaxed way, I always stress a little bit because there is yet more I want to see and do. Others here on the DIS may or may not be familiar with these symptoms. ;))

Just the day before we had spontaneously booked today's breakfast at Café Mickey, when DH had said he wouldn't mind having at least one nice hot breakfast during the trip, after all those mornings of croissants. Sure thing – anything to make hubby happy and get me some scrambled eggs! :lovestruc

For Disneyland standards, this breakfast was almost a steal – since we were staying at a DLP resort hotel we only paid EUR 14.00 per person, and with my Shareholders' Club card that was further reduced to 11.80 each. Not bad!

We had gotten ourselves an 8 a.m. reservation, and our plan was to have breakfast rather quickly, then go back to the hotel, get packed up, check out, store our luggage at the hotel and hit the parks one last time until about 3.30 p.m. (we had managed to get a late flight back to Germany, so we still had, well, almost a full day left).

Sadly, my camera battery died on me after just one photo, and I had left the spare battery in our room (we took more pictures with our mobile, but they didn't turn out well enough to post here, plus I still haven't quite figured out how to get them off my phone onto the computer) – so the only evidence I can show for having been to Café Mickey is this:

a45517f5.jpg

A friendly rabbit who happened along while DH was busy getting some breakfast. I must admit I don't know who this is, though … :confused3
Something to do with the Pinocchio movie, maybe? I have never gotten around to seeing that one, and given that Ghepetto was making his rounds in the restaurant as well … Could anyone possibly enlighten me?

Anyway, the breakfast was really nice, especially considering the good price. Of course it was more of a childrens' thing with all the characters, and subsequently the whole experience was pretty loud and frantic – but that was totally to be expected and not a problem at all.

I really loved the character interaction, actually – they were all totally sweet with the toddlers at the surrounding tables, of course, and danced a highly energetic dance for a slightly older birthday boy. But they also gave us – a childless couple - all the time we wanted for handshakes, hugs and photographs.

The breakfast in itself was okay – nothing to blow our minds, but they had all the usual staple of hot and cold foods, the coffee didn't taste mouldy like it did at the hotel, and there was drinking water to be had, so all was well. ;)

After finishing up at the hotel, we were on our way to Disneyland Park – needless to say, we paid Salon Mickey one final visit:

223a11f4.jpg

We then spent a few more hours touring, until noontime found us here:

fc257b65.jpg

… at Agrabah Café, where we had a lunch reservation.

Checking in was in fact a bit weird: At a first podium, a lady gave us a drinks menu and told us to proceed to a second podium around the corner. We walked the few steps (there was nobody but us checking in) to the next lady, who keyed the amount for two persons into her registry, then asked what we wanted to drink and was pretty upset with us because we had not yet figured out what we wanted – hadn't we been given a drinks menu after all? She needed to know what we wanted now, please, after all we had to pay for it now!!! Er, okay, sure.
I then gave her my Shareholders' Club card, she rolled her eyes at me and muttered something under her breath. Then we waited for almost five minutes with her for her supervisor to arrive, who apparently was the only one authorized of booking shareholders' discounts.

(We have seen the same thing at some shops, too – apparently they are afraid of their own staff somehow cheating with shareholders' discounts so they only let the managers handle those cards? :confused3). Anyway, never before did it take so long or were we made to feel so much like annoying intruders for wanting our discount.)

So yeah, the regular buffet price was 22.60 per person, and we saved a total of 7.31 for the lost time and the angry looks we were given. Oh well.

Then, finally, we were shown to our table and left to our own devices, so we went to explore our surroundings a bit:

58e1ec76.jpg

The place was beautifully decorated, like straight out of 1001 nights (well, the Technicolor version, anyway).

f99938e6.jpg

Took me a while to spot the monkey up in that window.

a2238b48.jpg

The appetizer buffet. Oh, where to start …?

9b219c47.jpg

The mint tea stand. Yum! I rushed straight over there as it looked to me like this was self-service, but a server was with me immediately and told me the tea would be 3.50 each, and he would serve them. Hmm, okay – I ordered one anyway, I can never pass up a good mint tea :).
I didn't dare ask the server to apply the shareholders' discount though, as I didn't want to go through that whole scene again. I made sure to walk over and surreptitiously throw a few additional mint leaves into my teapot, though – sneaky me ;).

Now, as for the food, I am afraid I didn't write down exactly what was on the buffets, so I will pretty much leave you to the pictures without many explanations. Let me just say that we really, really enjoyed our meal here. We took our sweet time and actually almost stayed for two hours, as we figured the rest of the day (which wouldn't see us home until 11 pm) would be hectic enough, so we just relaxed in the dark, and quiet, and ambled over to the buffet occasionally to get another plate of food.

The food itself was very pleasant, some of it wonderful, some just nice, nothing bad at all. As usual, I wouldn't have minded finding stronger and more unusual spices, but given how they have to cater to a whole diverse theme park crown, I understand why they have to go easy on the more exotic stuff.

This was DH's first plate:

9cf76f12.jpg

Some chicken kabobs, meat balls, and a very tasty cold lentil salad that I also helped myself to more than once ...

… as you can see on my first plate as well:

ff06b836.jpg

… which also held some very nice hoummous, a rice salad quite strong on mint, chick pea salad, some other salad I don’t quite remember and cold, sweet carrots that turned out to be maybe my least favourite thing on the menu just because they were so boring.

Next for me was this:

c087bf1a.jpg

Meat balls! Fried potatoes! Aubergines! Loved it.

By now, I think we were already on our second pot of stealthily enhanced mint tea:

e8b6412f.jpg

Aren't those pots beautiful?

Yet another plate of food:

affc649f.jpg

No good meal without olives!

I am not sure how I somehow managed hardly to take any pictures of the warm foods – I assure you I had as much of those as I did of the cold stuff! When I finally moved onto dessert, though, my camera was ready again:

abf05ef2.jpg

The cake on the right was nice, but the one on the left – oh boy, that was the best cake I have had in years. It's a very sweet, heavy pecan tart, and I would give up pretty much anything except for my husband and my cats to have a plate of that right now :lmao:. Had I not been so full already after about five plates of food, I would have had another slice.

I may even have contemplated getting one anyway, but then I discovered this:

d050d1a8.jpg

They had crepes! :lovestruc With three different syrupy sauces to choose from!
Oh, and the little thing in the upper left corner came from a big basket of little Arabian pastries – not too sweet, flaky and extremely good.
Honestly, for me it would be worth the cost of the buffet just for the desserts. From my meals so far during this trip, I guess you have gathered that I am not usually that much of a dessert person – at Agrabah Café, everything changed! ;)

After sitting and lazing for another twenty minutes, I was even able to sample the last of the desserts on offer:

c1f56358.jpg

The fruit salads. One was a regular, mixed fruit salad – but the other one (on the right side of my bowl) was simply to die for: a very plain salad of fresh orange with chopped mint leaves. This was about the best fruit salad I have ever had – incredibly fresh and tasty.

So, seriously, this buffet blew us away. We weren't treated as nicely as in the other restaurants, true, and the experience at a buffet isn't the same as when you receive excellent table service.
For a buffet, though, this may well be the best we have ever had in a Disney park, and I include the Florida parks in this. Great buffet food, great variety, affordable prices, and a beautifully decorated and quiet place to get out of the heat (especially on a hot summer day like we miraculously had on this September 30th).
I am not sure how it is with picky eaters and/or kids, I admit, as they do not have very much of the "meat and potatoes" variety of food – but if you are willing to try a little bit of adventurous food (and like I said, it really is only a LITTLE adventurous), I do not think you will be disappointed.

Well, this was our trip to Disneyland Paris, and technically this dining report is over. On the other hand, like I already mentioned at the start of this report, I still have all these – I hope – appetizing food pictures sitting on my hard drive, pictures I have taken during the Mediterranean cruise we took on the Disney Magic a few months prior to our DLP visit.

So, while this is not really the right place for it, I figure I will lump our 2011 European Disney Dining experiences all together in this thread and continue with:

Coming up next: Disney dining on a cruise ship, day 1- Let the Magic Begin!

First, though, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and (just in case I won't make it back here before then) a happy new year 2012!

Thank you so much Annika for another wonder food review - Agrabah is one of my favourites for it's food, it's such a pity the staff there seem so grumpy most of the time.

You couldn't have timed it better - we're off tomorrow for xmas and your reviews have us full of anticipation for what we're going to be full of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, and to everyone else on the board - hope everyone has a wonderful holiday from work/college, whatever!

x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
[]

Thanks so much for all of these wonderful reviews, I have really enjoyed reading them and can't wait to see the yummy food photos from your Cruise :thumbsup2

Have a very merry Christmas :santa:

Thank you for your really nice food report. I bough today my 20 shares of DLP: thank you for showing about Salon Mickey, I know what to expect next summer when I'll come back! :woohoo:

Btw, you have never mentioned using the card for a discount in Earl of Sandwich, shareholders can have a discount there too.

Thanks so much for all of these wonderful reviews, I have really enjoyed reading them and can't wait to see the yummy food photos from your Cruise :thumbsup2

Have a very merry Christmas :santa:

Thank you Linda! I'll be posting the first day of Disney Cruise Line Dining in a moment (finally!! :rolleyes1).

Thank you for your really nice food report. I bough today my 20 shares of DLP: thank you for showing about Salon Mickey, I know what to expect next summer when I'll come back! :woohoo:

Btw, you have never mentioned using the card for a discount in Earl of Sandwich, shareholders can have a discount there too.

Oh no, are you sure? When we first visited Earl of Sandwich, we asked whether we could get a shareholders' discount and the lady at the counter said no, so we never asked again :confused3

Embarkation Day

I guess it is high time I finally get on with my dining report, being that I only meant to pause for the Christmas holidays and now we already have January 16th … :rolleyes1.

Anyway, the DLP portion of our "European Disney Dining in 2011" is finished and I am moving on to the part which took place on the Disney Magic, in late May and early June of last year, on an 11-night cruise in the Mediterranean.

Unlike what I did for most of my Disney parks dining reports, I only took photos but absolutely no notes here. Therefore, I often don't have so much to say about the food and hope that you won't mind if I let the pictures and menu descriptions stand for themselves.

So, off we go - everything started here:

f7193a62.jpg

… in Barcelona. Well, not exactly technically in the Sagrada Familia Cathedral you see in this picture, but I was looking for a picture typical of Barcelona.

We spent a very pleasant day and a half here prior to embarking on our cruise, and even though it wasn't really Disney dining, I'll just briefly mention the wonderful (if reaaally expensive ....) dinner we had on the roof terrace of our hotel on the evening before the cruise:

a17dbcdc.jpg

This was the roof terrace, high above the city and with a great view (at least if you managed to lean past the glorious jasmine bushes to look down).

I had these:

aa5caacd.jpg

Three little Kobe beef burgers, with a salad on the side. I admit that when I read "three burgers", I was actually expecting quite a lot of food :lmao:.
Even though it turned out to be far less gluttonous than I had thought, it was delicious! (And of course we would be getting more than enough food on our upcoming cruise …)

Meanwhile, DH was happy with this cheese plate …

cea4543e.jpg

… which was not only very tasty but also came on a very cool granite slab that I could hardly lift!

The next morning, right before taking a cab to the port, we had breakfast at the hotel:

feda5367.jpg

This was served at our table, with additional breakfast stuff like cereal, bread and a heavenly salami to be found at the small buffet. Mmmh!

dc95d025.jpg

Right afterwards we grabbed our belongings and headed to the port, where we were greeted by this much-awaited sight:

82d53d2a.jpg

The Disney Magic – our home for the next eleven days! :goodvibes

While the check-in procedure itself was brief, it still was a bit of a wait to be let onboard – but finally we walked on the ship, were greeted by clapping cast members (I love that little ceremony!) and headed up to Topsiders, the self-service buffet restaurant with outdoor seating.

ada0abb9.jpg

Finally onboard!

94c35b06.jpg

The first of many meals …

049fc284.jpg

… and somebody who was interested in sharing it.

DSCN0343.jpg

What, me? I just happen to be sitting here, don't mind me!

175a60cb.jpg

Whoops, she's STILL looking at me … put away the camera already and hand over some food, ya dumb two-legs!

Every dinner on Disney Cruise Line has a theme that either corresponds to the particular restaurant you eat in, or to a certain event of the day. Today’s theme, quite fittingly, was "Let The Magic Begin":

564e8c80.jpg

Now theoretically as all food in the main dining rooms is already included in the price of your cruise, you could go ahead and order several appetizers or entrées each, order off the kid's menu if you're an adult and vice versa, or even order something that isn't on the menu at all. DH and I were quite conservative in this regard though, as we never did any of these things :confused3. I think that will change on our next cruise, though – I am determined to order several of all the wonderful appetizers, and skip desserts instead. Most of the time, anyway. ;)

So, speaking of appetizers, this was mine:

3f9624c2.jpg

The Smoked Salmon Carpaccio with capers, finely chopped shallots, lemon segments, and garnished with mixed greens.
A very nice and fresh start to dinner!

DH opted for something fishy instead:
a85134c0.jpg

Cajun spiced Calamari, served with a fire-roasted pepper and lime dip. He didn't let me try, the brute, but he liked it very much.

For my main course I ordered salad, well aware of the fact that there would be loads of food coming our way in the course of the next week and a half and feeling that I should take it slow:

9aeeff27.jpg

Mango Chicken Salad: Mixed greens with grilled chicken breast, mango slices and cilantro dressing. Very nice, fresh and sweet. (A bit too sweet even, the dressing could have done with less sugar and more cilantro.)

DH was having none of this vegetarian stuff for the first dinner of the cruise:

a6108bf6.jpg

Instead, he ordered and very much enjoyed the Roasted Pork Tenderloin with grilled vegetables, balsamic vinegar reduction and arugula leaves.

Moving onto dessert (which we had both sort of agreed beforehand on skipping mostly, but today that was not to be):

bd879274.jpg

I had a very nice Apple Tarte Tatin (caramelized baked apple, puff pastry and vanilla ice cream). Exactly my kind of dessert!

Meanwhile, DH's choice was the obvious one. Obvious, that is, to me as well as to any readers of my WDW dining reports: He loves crème brulée, and he wouldn't mind ordering it all the time!

So, of course, this was his dessert:

715cbba3.jpg

Kahlúa Chocolate Créme Brulée with seasonal berries, which turned out to be a quarter of a strawberry ... He was not too fond of this dessert if I recall correctly, he said it was too chocolatey.

At this time we were pretty much full, happy and ready to leave the restaurant – but then our head server came to our table and told us that he and his crew were wanting to sing a very special song for us ...

Our wedding anniversary was the next day, and apparently since we would be at Palo and not in the main dining room tomorrow (and thus, wouldn't be seeing our servers tomorrow), they decided to sing us a Happy Anniversary song today. So funny! And accompanied by even more chocolate:

5cec90cb.jpg

So nice, and completely unexpected (not only because it wasn't our anniversary yet)! I do admit we didn’t have more than a bite each of this, as we were too full. Isn't it pretty, though?

Full and sleepy and enormously happy to be onboard the Magic, we waddled to bed.

Coming up next: Day 2 with Palo Dinner …

Can't believe I missed your last update of DLP the rabbit is rabbit from Winnie the pooh!

Love the cruise update can't wait for more! X

Yay the cruise reviews have started :cool1:

Really looking forward to reading along, everything looks yummy so far

I hope you don't skip too many desserts though :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter