• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber/Lyft from terminal C to wdw

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
Has anyone used uber/Lyft from terminal C lately? Where is pickup? Thanks

I was at WDW on monday. Uber/lyft is on the upper level of Terminal C. Their are signs to follow for rideshare. At 10:15AM it was not busy in the rideshare area. Cars do not go through there like in LAX so it is super easy to find your car. It was actually the smoothest rideshare pickup (and dropoff) ive ever had at an airport.

I have same question. So upper level is level 6 - correct? I'm coming in with the ladies and want to make a smooth travel transition.

TIA
Dee

I have same question. So upper level is level 6 - correct? I'm coming in with the ladies and want to make a smooth travel transition.

TIA
Dee
Follow the signs to baggage claim which is on level 6 (which is the top most level).

Level 6 for both Taxi cabs and Uber/Lyft/rideshare pickups.

Terminal C is fairly new and procedures are still being implemented. I would always check the latest MCO airport website for how things currently work to avoid surpises. Likely will take 6 months or so to get everything fully operational and working smoothly.

Last week, my plane was delayed and I didn't get in until midnight. Uber and Lyft were both at least $55 when I looked, so I gave up and used Mears Connect instead. But I was alone, so the $16 for Mears was much better than $55 for a rideshare.

BTW, if you haven't been in Terminal C yet, be prepared to do a great deal of walking. The place is vast and there's no moving walkway. Also, I don't know how it's working now since I did carry-on only for this flight, but in December, I waited an hour for my checked bag to appear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter