Uh, is everyone "old" here?

Which is the category that despised Scrappy Doo the most? That's the one I'm in!

The purists who watched the origionals ;)

I personally liked "The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo." They had Scrappy Doo in them, but they featured Vincent Price as one of the main characters so I loved it.

I'm glad you made no mention of the live-action Scooby Doo movies. *shudders*

I'm glad you made no mention of the live-action Scooby Doo movies. *shudders*

I actually got a huge kick out of those. Especially the fact that Scrappy Doo got carted away to jail. Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Okay - What'd ya say we all do :scared: our weights now? :lmao:

I am fluffy. I know that I would benefit from gastric bypass surgery, but my insurance doesn't cover it.

Current weight as of my last weigh in on Wednesday 198.5.
Down 3 pounds since last week.
Goal is to get back to 180, so I have been back on Weight Watchers.

The purists who watched the origionals ;)

I personally liked "The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo." They had Scrappy Doo in them, but they featured Vincent Price as one of the main characters so I loved it.

I *loved* the 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.........tho they got rid ov Velma on that one. :snooty:

Happy birthday!!!!

A friend of mine used to say she judged all dates in "Scooby-Doo Years." There were a few Scooby-Doo generations.

1) The generation who watched the origional Scooby Doo.
2) The generation who watched The New Scooby Doo.
3) The generation who watched Scooby Doo re-runs.
4) The generation who watched The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo
5) The generation who watched "a pup named scooby doo."

If you were younger than that she refused to even talk to you :lmao:

Lets see I was born in November of 73 (go Scorpios) so I wasn't born or too young for the first run of Scooby Doo Where are You. (but saw them when they re-aired). But I do remember the Scooby Doo Movies (with the Guest Stars every week) and the Scooby Doo Show before they went into Reruns. So that puts me in #2 I think.

I'm not old, Im just an elder to the younger ones. I am 35 but every year when it's my birthday, I just pick one I want to celebrate. So when I'm asked how old are you. I say I'm celebrating my 27th birthday. Last year was 23, the year before 26. So far I dont think anyone has realized what I'm doing. :rotfl2:

Oh and this grey hair thing. I did find one and screamed like a little girl for my husband to come tweeze it out. And trust me that is so not like me, my husband almost died laughing at me. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter