Uh, is everyone "old" here?

Everyone has said that they're not "old" but by the looks of how dead it always is around here you'd think everyone was geriatric. It's so quiet around here, it's depressing. :sad1:

Everyone has said that they're not "old" but by the looks of how dead it always is around here you'd think everyone was geriatric. It's so quiet around here, it's depressing. :sad1:

It does get quiet around here. I guess we are all too busy destroying the sanctity of institution of marriage to post. ;)

I've been busy at work recently, and since work is where I get my best posting done, it greatly reduces my DIS time :lmao:

Desk job with internet access?:confused3

I need to go to casting tomorrow! :cool1:

Pfft, you probably make twice what I make.

And I dont get the good desk today, I'm in the lobby. I have the good desk on Weekends now.

Well what kind of job is it and how is the pay? I'm just looking for a reason to move to FL. :thumbsup2

It's a concierge job, and the pay is a joke. Cheap health insurance though and great discounts.

Pfft, you probably make twice what I make.

And I dont get the good desk today, I'm in the lobby. I have the good desk on Weekends now.

OK thanks I will have to keep my corner office and nice cherry wood desk. :rotfl:

How much? I just may take you up on your offer...haha j/k

40%-50% on room stays, 20% on merchandise. After 3 years you get 35% off merchandise. You also get 20% off food, but they add an 18% grat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter