**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

Fab photo:goodvibes I look forward to reading about the weekend, sounds like you all had fun:thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about the weekend

to to hear it went well

WE WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT :thumbsup2

I am home, thanks Sue for arranging, I had a brilliant time, and you worked so hard - thanks hun xx I was very negligent and didn't take my camera, I am looking forward to seeing everyones piccies. Thanks to all the girlies, lovely food, lovely margaritas, and most of all the most wonderful company, I had a blast thank you all xxxx

Thanks for a fab weekend everyone. I had a great time and lots of laughs. Special thanks to Sue for all her hard work in organising it. I can't wait for next years!

Thanks for a fab weekend everyone. I had a great time and lots of laughs. Special thanks to Sue for all her hard work in organising it. I can't wait for next years!

you made good time home Claire, it was great to see you again x

Hey, guys! I'm home, have changed into my jammies and I'm in the middle of getting lunch. I'll be back later to post photos. I had the best fun I've had in a long time - thank you all soooo much.

P.S. I'm missing Derek already! :rotfl:

glad you are home safe and sound Deb, first thing I did was put my jammies on, and put the chicken in! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh Derek, dishy, dishy Derek ...

Well I just looked in my car and who is in the boot....Dereks brother Dirk, I might send him round to you Deb;)

Dirky baby, I am liking the sound of Dirk, I am not too far away I may pop back down LOL

Hi everyone. I'm home too. Thanks for organising everything, Sue and thanks to everyone for making the weekend such fun. :hug:

I'm home too - enjoying a chilled glass of white wine before Kev serves me roast lamb Sunday lunch - what a spoiled girly I am.

I had such a fantastic time - mucho thanks to Sue for all her organisation and for being such a scream and to each and everyone of you who made it such a brilliant weekend.

Can't wait to see all the piccies. Haven't laughed so much for a long time. A special thanks to Derek for being such a special unexpected guest :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mandy looking forward to the trippie!!!!

Tam

Welcome home, those that have arrived, just spoke to Kaylee who is still on the train and had to take part of the journey by bus, so I bet she will be shattered when she gets home:hug:

Great weekend and Im so looking forward to seeing everyones photos. Jules I havent brought Dirk in the house yet,but seem to have found another of the brothers - Doug, also hiding in the boot, will let you know more about them later;)

I feel as though I should be going into town for a cocktail or down the bay for a drink and bite to eat, but I will control myself and settle for washing clothes instead....Cardiff seems so empty without you all;) ;)

Welcome home, those that have arrived, just spoke to Kaylee who is still on the train and had to take part of the journey by bus, so I bet she will be shattered when she gets home:hug:

Great weekend and Im so looking forward to seeing everyones photos. Jules I havent brought Dirk in the house yet,but seem to have found another of the brothers - Doug, also hiding in the boot, will let you know more about them later;)

I feel as though I should be going into town for a cocktail or down the bay for a drink and bite to eat, but I will control myself and settle for washing clothes instead....Cardiff seems so empty without you all;) ;)

now you are being greedy, you have both Dirk and Doug, I feel I have taken a fancy to Dirk, pop him in the post please honey :lmao:

I'm home too - enjoying a chilled glass of white wine before Kev serves me roast lamb Sunday lunch - what a spoiled girly I am.

I had such a fantastic time - mucho thanks to Sue for all her organisation and for being such a scream and to each and everyone of you who made it such a brilliant weekend.

Can't wait to see all the piccies. Haven't laughed so much for a long time. A special thanks to Derek for being such a special unexpected guest :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mandy looking forward to the trippie!!!!

Tam
roast lamb, sounds scrummy, enjoy xx

Hello :wave:

I was back home by tea-time yesterday after a great lunch with everyone in the Hard Rock Cafe :cool1: ::yes:: It was good to meet up with you all. Big thanks to Sue for organising everything :)

Glad to hear most of you are now back safe and sound, too :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter