**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

Hey Honey's I'm Home !!!

Sue, are you sure there wasn't an even worse photo of me to post ? - as that one is pants :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Girls, thank you so much for a fantastic weekend, I had a brilliant time and it was great to make some new friends :hug:

I can't wait for next year, so we can plan another boozey weekend

Hopefully I'll make a start on the trippy tomorrow

Hey Honey's I'm Home !!!

Sue, are you sure there wasn't an even worse photo of me to post ? - as that one is pants :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Girls, thank you so much for a fantastic weekend, I had a brilliant time and it was great to make some new friends :hug:

I can't wait for next year, so we can plan another boozey weekend

Hopefully I'll make a start on the trippy tomorrow

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I did try hon, but that was the worse one :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Glad your home safe and sound:hug:

Glad you had a great Hilary. hope you managed to do some shopping:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you had a good time - and I think the photos are fab!!! :thumbsup2 All the girlies looking real glamorous... :goodvibes

Er... so what about 2009? Any thoughts on a location?? I'm really hoping to be a part of that one!! Got close this time - maybe I'll make it as far as the actual event next time around... :rolleyes:

im just quickly checking in ! im shattered ;) thanks for a brilliant weekend guys !

Thanks sue for organising it x x

So glad to hear you had a good time - and I think the photos are fab!!! :thumbsup2 All the girlies looking real glamorous... :goodvibes

Er... so what about 2009? Any thoughts on a location?? I'm really hoping to be a part of that one!! Got close this time - maybe I'll make it as far as the actual event next time around... :rolleyes:

Can you make it a location I can get to too :hug:

Dounds like you all had a ball - it has been soooooo quiet round here;)

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Wow ladies, you look like you had a fabulous time and you all look really great:thumbsup2
Would anybody care to explain the two gents in the photos? Oh yeah?!?!?
....and that pud looked delish as well ;)
Can't wait to hear all the gos!!
I'm there next year....and I'll track Karen down (she's only 5 mins away) and I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter