UK DVC roll-call!

Hi :wave: ChrissyDerek.

I've added you to our list of members at the top of the page

Thanks Hillary. These boards are great and full of information. I wish we had bought into DVC in 1997 when we toured OKW, still we are here now. Counting the days until August.::D

Hi All

We joined in June 1999, originally at BWV. Have since added points at OKW & AKV. Now accumulated all the points I wanted (640 per year), although can you ever have enough?

Have stayed several times at OKW and once at BWV. Love them both, OKW just so laid back and the rooms more spacious, BWV is just great in the evenings and has a lovely pool.

Ian
:smooth:

Hi there,

DVC was the best thing we ever done, did the tour Jul 2000 wife got cold feet. I managed to get her drunk enough around Dec that year and signed up by phone. Points 222 at WLV then 2 further add ons which make up to 280.

Stayed at OKW,WLV,BCV

Hello neighbours :p Members since 1995 220pts at our Home resort OKW and then 50pts at VERO. We even got married at Hilton Head - at the Disney Bach house :p

jj..... :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter