*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

ooh can i join please??
i'm useless at saving so need every bit of help and encouragment!!:worried:

i tend to 'dip' my money tin when looking for lunch money for the kids, think i need to invest in one of these smash pots, cannot believe the amount you can get out of them if you fill with pound coins!!!

i'm up for the challenge if its ok to join? :hug:

ooh can i join please??
i'm useless at saving so need every bit of help and encouragment!!:worried:

i tend to 'dip' my money tin when looking for lunch money for the kids, think i need to invest in one of these smash pots, cannot believe the amount you can get out of them if you fill with pound coins!!!

i'm up for the challenge if its ok to join? :hug:

If I need change for DDs bus fare or lunch money I take it out of the change tin and I keep a note of it and then when I put it back in I round it up to the nearest £. That way I have to pay a penalty for taking it out.

If I need change for DDs bus fare or lunch money I take it out of the change tin and I keep a note of it and then when I put it back in I round it up to the nearest £. That way I have to pay a penalty for taking it out.

good idea...!!

ok, so i know i dont have a 'number' yet but i bought a terramundi pot today and plan to use it solely for 1 and 2 pound coins, put 5 pounds in from my purse today... :thumbsup2

10012013535-001_zps497ed78a.jpg

Just added another £4 change that I had left over.

i have lost track of my tin and i know the rule was no wages but i get paid cash so i have just been stuffing that in since i booked, we did open the original tin before we booked that had just had ebay money etc in and it had £250!! this ended up been added to our deposit

kids are still doing well with there sealed tin and put quite a lot of there xmas money plus raid dh work trousers daily

i have still got a seperate change jar thats filling up slowly mostly 1s and 2s :worried:

Had to take a lot of money out of my jar just after xmas to buy a new laptop. but back on track and saving hard again.
Thin i have roughly replaced what i took out so am about £400-450 again

baylie666 said:
You are all doing so well. Wish I could be bothered with all the Ebay hassle.

My thoughts exactly! I got a few junky bits for Xmas I might put on there, but if I know I won't get much out of it I always think, is it really worth doing??

Just checked my savings;

£360

$200

140 Bulgarian Lev.

Not far from my target now, I think.

Flyout in September so looking for dollars as birthday presents etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter