Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour

TinkerPug

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with this tour or heard any positives/negatives about this?

Thanks in advance!!

We did this tour last July. It was DH, DD,DD’s friend,and myself. The guides were very fun and got us from point a to point b very well throughout the tour. DD said it felt like she was in school again on a field trip with the scheduled bathroom breaks and waiting for everybody but we did enjoy it. Great way to get some of the good rides all in in one day. We would do it again if the Fastpass purchase option for club level had not come out. Enjoy it if you choose to book it:smooth:

I was wondering the same thing. My sister and I are going in November just the two of us for a quick 3 days and I was thinking we might be able to save some good time with this Tour!

I notice that it did not list Any rides in Animal Kingdom ... I am not sure that they could be fit in ... But I am curious about the full experience and if it is worth it.

I was wondering the same thing. My sister and I are going in November just the two of us for a quick 3 days and I was thinking we might be able to save some good time with this Tour!

I notice that it did not list Any rides in Animal Kingdom ... I am not sure that they could be fit in ... But I am curious about the full experience and if it is worth it.

There is a separate VIP tour specifically for AK and it includes all the top attractions including preferred viewing of RoL. They call it 'Ultimate Nights of Adventure' yet it starts as early as 2pm depending on park closing time so they're being creative with the use of the term 'night.'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter