***UNbirthday Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Thank you to Matt DVCFamily41801 from Kaitlyn,
She loves her Webkinz and has added Matt to her friends list, she is Kaitthegreat. She named her polar bear Mickey. She loves her books and other treats, we will have to keep her dad out of the lindor eggs though...they are his favourite. Mommy and Braeden are just about deaf from all the screaming of excitement.

Colleen (dis-mickeyfanz) Braeden says thank you for the board games, Mommy is looking forward to playing both the monorail game and the fantasyland games. He loves the kite, mickey craft and potc notepad and pencils, and the hockey cards too.
This was alot of fun we can't wait to try this next year!

I am so glad that his package arrived and he will be really glad she likes the Webkinz. He LOVES his! :) Sorry about the card, he did not quite get the UN went in front of Birthday instead of Happy.:guilty: LOL :rotfl:

Happy UNBirthday!

Anything?
We will give the two remaining presents till the ending of the week, and if they do not arrive it will be resent or elves will step in.

If by chance we do need elves...would anyone like to volunteer? If so, please pm me.

Tyler's package arrived EMPTY in a plastic bag from the usps which states.
WE CARE, We sincerely regret the damage to your mail during handling by the postal service. We hope this incident did not inconvenience you. We realize your mail is important to you and you have every right to expect it delivered in good condtion, blah blah .... :mad:

Anything?
We will give the two remaining presents till the ending of the week, and if they do not arrive it will be resent or elves will step in.

If by chance we do need elves...would anyone like to volunteer? If so, please pm me.

Anything?

Please wait some more... I've recieved packages from Canada and USA before and if they're sent by economy mail it might take a couple of weeks...

WE CARE, We sincerely regret the damage to your mail during handling by the postal service. We hope this incident did not inconvenience you. We realize your mail is important to you and you have every right to expect it delivered in good condtion, blah blah .... :mad:

That's so sad!! I hate it when this happens! :sad2:

I feel Absolutely awful! I had sent the Goonies dvd some disney pens and pin and stickers. I had to write on the package what was in the envelope I had sent for customs, the only thing I can think of is that someone opened it up and helped themselves. I will check here to see what can be done from this end. I guess I should have sent it by purolator courier. It is definately a lessoned learned from my end, but I have recieved stuff in the mail all the time without issues. I will see what I can do and if nothing can be done then I will send something else to Tyler. I am so sorry! sincerely Kathy

I feel Absolutely awful! I had sent the Goonies dvd some disney pens and pin and stickers. I had to write on the package what was in the envelope I had sent for customs, the only thing I can think of is that someone opened it up and helped themselves. I will check here to see what can be done from this end. I guess I should have sent it by purolator courier. It is definately a lessoned learned from my end, but I have recieved stuff in the mail all the time without issues. I will see what I can do and if nothing can be done then I will send something else to Tyler. I am so sorry! sincerely Kathy
Jenna,
Is there a tracking number on the package, if so I may be able to do more from this end, I have misplaced the receipt. Canada Post is just as helpful a UPS, but the package was sent by ground mail which they assure me it trackable by the number that is on the package and it is insured. Thanks KAthy

It is not your fault !!!
I do have the packaging but I am not sure if this is the number you need.
6001612 0736491 0391743

Please don't feel bad, it sounds like it was a great package and these things happen, its certainly not your fault :thumbsup2

It is not your fault !!!
I do have the packaging but I am not sure if this is the number you need.
6001612 0736491 0391743

Please don't feel bad, it sounds like it was a great package and these things happen, its certainly not your fault :thumbsup2

Thanks Jenna that makes me feel alot better. I went on Disney Direct and ordered your son a cd so it should come in the next few days to your house. It is under my name Kathy/Tyler McKenzie duncan. Again thanks for making me feel a little better. I will call canada post with the number tommorrow after work at the hospital. Take Care and I hope Tyler likes his gift. My son was heartbroken when I told him the issue with the first gift, Braeden Loves the Goonies and had picked it out himself. It is sad what this world is coming to. TTFN Kat

You did not have to do that , It was not your fault , I totally understood! Thanks though I am sure Tyler will appreciate :thumbsup2

Thanks Jenna that makes me feel alot better. I went on Disney Direct and ordered your son a cd so it should come in the next few days to your house. It is under my name Kathy/Tyler McKenzie duncan. Again thanks for making me feel a little better. I will call canada post with the number tommorrow after work at the hospital. Take Care and I hope Tyler likes his gift. My son was heartbroken when I told him the issue with the first gift, Braeden Loves the Goonies and had picked it out himself. It is sad what this world is coming to. TTFN Kat

Still nothing... :confused3

Apparently when I checked with the post office they said four weeks to deliver to the Netherlands. I wish they had of said this when I paid to have the parcel shipped. Hopefully it will arrive soon! Sorry about the delay. I hardly ever ship anything and am kinda new with this...to know what is the fastest etc. I feel really bad that everyone is waiting on me hopefully yours will arrive shortly and safely unlike my other package. ?Jenna did Tyler get his gift yet? Thanks KAthy

Apparently when I checked with the post office they said four weeks to deliver to the Netherlands. I wish they had of said this when I paid to have the parcel shipped. Hopefully it will arrive soon! Sorry about the delay. I hardly ever ship anything and am kinda new with this...to know what is the fastest etc. I feel really bad that everyone is waiting on me hopefully yours will arrive shortly and safely unlike my other package. ?Jenna did Tyler get his gift yet? Thanks KAthy

Kathy, this is a learning experience since you are new at exchanging ;). Thank you to those who are waiting patiently for their exchanges to arrive. Hopefully both will be recieved soon.

Mail from Canada is notoriously slow. Even coming to the states I allow 2 weeks. :confused3
I learned long ago with mail from Canada one has to be very patient.
Hopefully you will receive it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter