***UNbirthday Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I know mail from Canada can be very slow, especially when you send it by surface mail. I recieved a package from Canada today by airmail, that was mailed on 3-30, so that went pretty fast.

But I'll wait some more, no worries :)

I know mail from Canada can be very slow, especially when you send it by surface mail. I recieved a package from Canada today by airmail, that was mailed on 3-30, so that went pretty fast.

But I'll wait some more, no worries :)
Thanks Marjol!

in the meantime here is some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:from me to you thanks for being so patient!

Wow! To receive a package mailed from Canada on 03/30 is VERY fast! I mailed one air on the 29th and it has not arrived yet!
I use to mail to Germany a lot. And when we were lucky it took a week.
Once I mailed a package to London and it took 2 months! :sad2: Even though I paid for air, they must have sent it by boat.:dance3:

Thanks Marjol!

in the meantime here is some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:from me to you thanks for being so patient!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Still nothing today..!

I hope I'll recieve the package before my vacation, because we'll be off in exactly ONE MONTH! :cheer2:

But it would be really weird if it would take so long! :eek:

Tyler got it today and he loves it :goodvibes
Radio Disney Jams 9 , and ok I love it too.....

Thanks , and you did not have to do this , so thankyou for doing it :thumbsup2

Apparently when I checked with the post office they said four weeks to deliver to the Netherlands. I wish they had of said this when I paid to have the parcel shipped. Hopefully it will arrive soon! Sorry about the delay. I hardly ever ship anything and am kinda new with this...to know what is the fastest etc. I feel really bad that everyone is waiting on me hopefully yours will arrive shortly and safely unlike my other package. ?Jenna did Tyler get his gift yet? Thanks KAthy

Tyler got it today and he loves it :goodvibes
Radio Disney Jams 9 , and ok I love it too.....

Thanks , and you did not have to do this , so thankyou for doing it :thumbsup2

I am glad it arrived safe and sound! I thought it would be great for a Disney Loving family! Cheers!:hippie:

OK, I've been waiting for a while now, but since it's almost a month ago that my package was mailed... I'm starting to get worried too now... :confused3

OK, I've been waiting for a while now, but since it's almost a month ago that my package was mailed... I'm starting to get worried too now... :confused3

:(, I wish there was a way to track it.
Maybe we need to find an elf or resend.

Anything today Marjol? I feel absolutely awful, I had sent it surface not thinking it would take this long. I should have sent it by airmail. When is it that you leave for your trip? If I were to send another package via airmail it could take 2-3weeks according to the Canada Post representative. Maybe you could send me your contact info for Orlando in a PM and I could ship something there for you. my sincere appologies, Kathy

Anything today Marjol? I feel absolutely awful, I had sent it surface not thinking it would take this long. I should have sent it by airmail. When is it that you leave for your trip? If I were to send another package via airmail it could take 2-3weeks according to the Canada Post representative. Maybe you could send me your contact info for Orlando in a PM and I could ship something there for you. my sincere appologies, Kathy

Nope, still nothing. I did recieve a package for another swap though, that was mailed on 4/4 (from the US)
In my opinion, Airmail is a lot faster than people at the postoffice think it is. I've recieved more packages from Canada and they (almost) always arrived within 10 days or so.

I leave for my trip in 24 days now :)

Please don't feel bad about this, it's not your fault. It would be great if you'd send me something else, but don't feel like you have to. It's just bad luck for me...

Nope, still nothing. I did recieve a package for another swap though, that was mailed on 4/4 (from the US)
In my opinion, Airmail is a lot faster than people at the postoffice think it is. I've recieved more packages from Canada and they (almost) always arrived within 10 days or so.

I leave for my trip in 24 days now :)

Please don't feel bad about this, it's not your fault. It would be great if you'd send me something else, but don't feel like you have to. It's just bad luck for me...

Marjol,
I sent another package today airmail. They said it should be there in 10days. So hopefully it will get there.Hope you enjoy your package. Again sorry for the delays. If it doesn't get there then maybe an elf can step in, but I am hopeful that both packages will arrive. TTFN KAt:headache: popcorn::

Marjol,
I sent another package today airmail. They said it should be there in 10days. So hopefully it will get there.Hope you enjoy your package. Again sorry for the delays. If it doesn't get there then maybe an elf can step in, but I am hopeful that both packages will arrive. TTFN KAt:headache: popcorn::

Thank you so much! :thumbsup2

If I recieve both, I'll send you something from here. You really had some bad luck with those packages :sad2:

Good news! I recieved the second package you sent me today! That was pretty fast!!! Only 3 days to get here :)

I loved everything you sent me, esp. the Pooh lanyard and luggage tag! The hair things will be great for my 3 yr old niece :)

Thanks a lot! I'll let you know if I ever get the first package as well! :goodvibes

Good news! I recieved the second package you sent me today! That was pretty fast!!! Only 3 days to get here :)

I loved everything you sent me, esp. the Pooh lanyard and luggage tag! The hair things will be great for my 3 yr old niece :)

Thanks a lot! I'll let you know if I ever get the first package as well! :goodvibes

That's great. By chance what is on the luggage tag? Mickey or Pooh?

PS I hope your niece likes the hair things. I wasn't sure if your hair is long or not. I'm 32 and still wear Disney Scrunchies.

Package #1 has a Pooh bear one.:goodvibes
I hope it arrives this week.

Oh, that's even better! :goodvibes But I knew this was the second package, because the postmark said "4-11"

PS I hope your niece likes the hair things. I wasn't sure if your hair is long or not. I'm 32 and still wear Disney Scrunchies.

I do have long hair, but I stopped wairing those hair things when I was about 10 :) But my niece will definately love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter