Unfair advantage!!East of Denver!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Man you can't catch any breaks if you live in the NW!

1.Airfare is High to WDW,no specials ie $89.

2.No State codes,not even to DL

3.toooooo far to Drive to WDW

4.Can't afford another $7000.

5.Calif. just not the same

6.IE,no second trip to WDW!!

7.Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo,Boo Hoo!!!:( :( :( :( :(

8.just too Depressed,to even hope.....:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Don't give up. I have found that planning a trip to Disney takes time and A LOT of research! It's not something you can throw together if you REALLY want to save. I plan for over a year. The $89 rate I got was not a state code for Port Orleans. The discount airfare I got was through Priceline. I do rewards programs to earn enough for the rental car. Use connections123.com for discount tickets and meals.

DON'T DESPAIR!:D How about that $20 room in the fall at Courtyard in DD? That's not regionally exclusive!

I know it takes work and a lot of time, but the deals ARE out there!

I, too, live in Oregon. I got airfare to Orlando a month ago for our September trip for $220pp. Hotel at Coronado Springs $89/nite with code from mousesavers. I just switched today to the courtyard by Marriott because of the $20/nite rate. Too good to pass up. Keep looking and the deals will show up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter