Universal Orlando gift cards?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen Universal Gift Cards sold in Canada? Going late April so I’d like to start stocking up. If I can find cards I’d like to get enough to cover hotel cost.
But ugh, CAD is dropping like a lead weight :worried:

I’m planning to use my PC Optimum points on MC gift cards, which will be used to pay for UO park tix. I will have enough AM for the WDW tix plus car rental but will be short a couple UO tix. I’m thinking every little bit will help.

I’m planning to use my PC Optimum points on MC gift cards, which will be used to pay for UO park tix. I will have enough AM for the WDW tix plus car rental but will be short a couple UO tix. I’m thinking every little bit will help.

I didn't think we were allowed to use PC points for gift cards anymore.

I didn't think we were allowed to use PC points for gift cards anymore.

The system won’t let you redeem points directly for gift cards. However, if you add, for example a $50 gift card to your grocery total of $40 then they will only let you redeem $40 in points. You have to make sure your grocery total is equal to or greater than the gift card amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter