Unofficial PJ: PICTURES!!! TR Day 2&3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! I've decided to take the evening off from studying to give my brain a rest. I will be sooo happy when this final is over with!
Anyway...nothing better than the boards to get my mind off school work so i've decided to add a little bit of whats been going....

I made some disneyshopping.com purchases:
DSC00941.jpg

After our last trip to the world our suitcase got massacered! So when Dave causally mentioned that we needed to get a new set before our next trip (we leave wednesday!) my first reaction was DISNEY LUGGAGE!!! He said absoutely not and I didn't listen at all. Once on disneyshopping.com and I found this red set I got him to agree. His favorite color is red and I got my Mickey luggage. Good compromise don't you think?

Next...
DSC00955.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

These were just too cute to pass up. I know I am the horrible person that calls myself the disney lover and am not having any disney incooporated into my wedding. However these will proudly display a picture of each of us in our house after the big day.

And a gift from my hunny...
DSC00957.jpg

He bought it for me for V-day this year because I was always looking at it in our hallmark when we went it. I LOVE it. It will be displayed in our house of coarse with other stuff from the wedding day.

That is all for now...up in the next update:
- Introduction of the bridal and grooms party along with pics
- My first craft projects
- Gifts I sent to my bridal party
- Centerpieces final decision!

Ok...I give up
I've tried to resize my pictures so that they are smaller and its just not working...so you'll just have to deal with pictures that are a little large.

I love the luggage I can't con DF into letting me get some. Are you going to use the Precious Moments as your cake topper?

I love the picture frames!!! They are so cute! And I love the precious moments cake topper! It is so cute!

I love the luggage I can't con DF into letting me get some. Are you going to use the Precious Moments as your cake topper?
No I will not be using it as a cake topper. We are just going to have flowers on the top of the cake no topper. About the luggage try finding a set in his favorite color then maybe he will compromise. It worked for me ;)

I love the picture frames!!! They are so cute! And I love the precious moments cake topper! It is so cute!
Thanks!!!

Ok, so a I am totally stressing out over my nursing final exam tomorrow. There is soooo much information. I've spent countless hours studying and I am still yet so unprepared. If I have to look at it much more I might vomit. :sick: I just pray that I know 75 out of 100 questions and then ill be fine. I am not asking for an A or anything I just want to pass the final. Please everyone pray for me!!! :scared1:

Ok...Introduction time...

Groom's Party:
Groom: David (obviously)
Best Man: John
Groomsman: Steven
Groomsman: Bradly
DSC00932.jpg

From left to right: Bradly, Dave, Steve, & John in the foreground

Bridal Party:
Bride: Me *duh
Maid of honor: Nicole
Bridesmaid: April
Bridesmaid: Tara
DSC00925.jpg

Nicole is to the left of me (if your looking at the pic) and April is on the right
tara.jpg

This is a picture of Tara and her fiance. Unfortunately I don't have my own current picture with her. She lives in NY and I miss her lots!

Well to tell you a little bit about each of the attendants. Dave's best man John is auctually a x-boyfriend of mine. He introduced Dave and I to eachother back in our party days and we used to drink together all the time. Brad and Steve both graduated highschool with Dave. Dave and Steve have been good friends since grade school and Dave became close with Brad in highschool.

I LOVE all my bridesmaids. Nicole (MOH) and I became friends back in girl scouts when we were young. She is like a sister to me and I Love her soo much! Umm...April and I became good friends in highschool. We would sit together in chorus class. Tara was also in girl scouts with Nicole and I. There is no one else that I would want there with me on my day besides these 3 girls.

Ohhh...I have one more introduction:
DSC00850.jpg

These are my babies shy and brandy! They wanted to come along and say HI to everyone!

I'd also like to let you all know that Nicole (MOH) has been lurking on my PJ. I think she should start an account so she can post and help me out with this PJ. Don't you all agree??? :cheer2:

Alright...I took a nap this afternoon so I am sooo not tired now. You know what that means. I am going to add more to my PJ since im backed up from being in school. Finals are done now, theres not holding me back!

Even though all of my bridesmaides pretty much knew they were going to be in the wedding I wanted to make it official. So...I made these cards and sent them out...
DSC00945.jpg

With the cards I also sent this...

DSC00949.jpg

and these that I made...I got the appliques from the same woman on ebay that Caryn used...Thanks Caryn :thumbsup2
DSC00954.jpg

I also made a little newsletter. Just with the wedding date and info. I put them together because Dave wanted his guys to have something in writing. I am not posting pictures because they have lots of personal information however I did use Microsoft Publishing and it was very easy!

Still to come:
~ Centerpiece/floral changes

and these that I made...I got the appliques from the same woman on ebay that Caryn used...Thanks Caryn :thumbsup2
DSC00954.jpg

I also made a little newsletter. Just with the wedding date and info. I put them together because Dave wanted his guys to have something in writing. I am not posting pictures because they have lots of personal information however I did use Microsoft Publishing and it was very easy!

Still to come:
~ Centerpiece/floral changes[/QUOTE]

Love the tshirts! I bought mine online... I'm not so good with an iron or applying anything to clothing! You'r so creative... I'm missing that gene! :rotfl:

Love the PJ so far!

Ok, so I said there were some changes with floral and centerpieces...well first I need your opinion with the floral for the bridal party...

Ok...I am having 2 visions and I have no idea which I like better. There are things that I like about both...

It would be this bouquet for me...
weddingbouquet.jpg

with some yellow calla lillies in it to match this bouquet for the BM's...
yellowcallas.jpg

Or...something like this for me...
gerber20centerpiece.jpg

but with more vibrant colors to match the girls carrying somehthing like this...
Hand-tied-Bouquet-of-Gerber.jpg

So which look do you like better? I am really torn.

So...I bought my centerpieces! Ya totally didn't plan on buying centerpieces 16 months in advance. But after thinking about it I was stressing on how much floral would be for 20 tables to have centerpieces :scared1:
So...I happened to come across these is the add from bed bath and beyond
centerpieces-1.jpg

Yup...you guessed it I bought 20 of them. lol. My mother's dining room looks like a factory she is so waiting to get them out of there. lol.
I am going to put flowers in them instead of the shells. I accidently erased the picture of the mock one that I made up so you'll have to wait till I do it again. I think I am going to go to Michaels and buy a bunch of different fake flowers and see which looks best. And let me tell you...this will only wind up costing about $20 per table!!! Pretty cheap IMO!
Oh...and for our cocktail room on the few tables that will be there I am just going to get gerber daisy's and put them in a small vase like this. I havn't decided weather these will be real or not...oh and BTW they will be white...
gerbercenterpieces.jpg

Thats all for now...I will be busy all weekend so I won't be posting much. Hopefully it stays quiet around here! :cool2:

I'd also like to let you all know that Nicole (MOH) has been lurking on my PJ. I think she should start an account so she can post and help me out with this PJ. Don't you all agree??? :cheer2:

Isnt she going to make a beautiful bride??? Well she conned me into making an account..even though its a surprise..SURPRISE LEAH!!! I'm Nicole..the MOH..and I'm extremely excited for Leah's wedding and she knows that :yay: I'm not much of a disney fan..sorry ladies..but I know leah is (in my book..she's the biggest..sorry again ladies) and I will do everything i can to make her wedding disney magical even if its not going to be in disney. well i'm just chiming in right now..perhaps i'll write more later :cool1:

Isnt she going to make a beautiful bride??? Well she conned me into making an account..even though its a surprise..SURPRISE LEAH!!! I'm Nicole..the MOH..and I'm extremely excited for Leah's wedding and she knows that :yay: I'm not much of a disney fan..sorry ladies..but I know leah is (in my book..she's the biggest..sorry again ladies) and I will do everything i can to make her wedding disney magical even if its not going to be in disney. well i'm just chiming in right now..perhaps i'll write more later :cool1:

YAY!!! I'm so glad you came out to play. :rotfl:

I am leaving for Disney! We are getting all ready now. Saying goodbye to the puppies and trying not to cry...:sad1:
I will be back friday before memorial day but won't be around till after the weekend. Talk to you all when I get back!

Have a great trip!

P.S. I like the first bouquet better too - it's more unusual and striking. :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!!! :)Maybe I'll see you there! And I like the first bouquet option ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter