Upcoming Trip To WDW need some help please.

PrimeC5

Earning My Ears
Hopefully this is the right place for this type of question. My family and a friends family will be visiting at the start of 2015 and I was thinking of Kidani with a SV but I am not sure if that is the best bet for my points. I will be the only one of our 7 person group who has been to WDW before although that was 20+ years ago. Also I am wondering how members buy their park tix and meal plans and the like. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BTW this will be our 1st use of our points of which we have 89 left from '13 and 100 each year.

Adam

You will enjoy Kidani, its a very beautiful resort. In my opinion, I would book the standard view as it is less points and they have many areas to view the animals from. Also, I'm sure you guys are going to be a little park crazy and very busy, so you may not get much of an advantage staying in a SV. The rooms at AKV are some of the nicest in DVC. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter