Hmm, well my BJ's purchase has not registered with RMN. I made the purchase of a physical GC on Saturday. The purchase hit my CC Monday morning so I was hoping to see it hit today but nothing. The blank shopping trip is on there, just not tracking with a purchase amount. I've had a few other purchases work just fine with RMN and Rakuten, so not sure why this one isn't.
Absolute bummer. I haven't purchased DGC from BJs in quite a while, and I cannot recall for absolute certain, but I think I remember them specifically excluding my gift cards. I never purchased DGC by themselves, as I was trying to "sneak" the purchase in with other items. But I don't think the DGC (or other gift cards) ever tracked, only the non-gift card items.

Publix

1706734819965.png

• Buy $50 Gas Gift Card and spend $50+ on Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Coupon must be printed out to use in-store.
    • Direct link
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Expires 2/06/24.

RiteAid - Note, there are two different ads in play.

1706735919295.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 BonusCash
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Applebee's, Barnes & Noble, Cracker Barrel, Fanatics, Firehouse Subs, Gap, H&M, Netflix, Old Navy, Spa & Wellness, Topgolf, UBER and Xbox.
    • Limit 5 with RiteAid Rewards.
    • Weekly ad starting 2/04/24
    • Offer valid 2/04/24 – 3/02/24.
1706735898466.png
  • General Merchandise Coupon: Spend $50 in-store or Online & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Limit 1 per transaction with card.
    • Excludes: gift cards, Rite Aid Photo Services, tobacco or alcohol products. Additional exclusions may apply
    • Weekly ad starting 2/08/24
    • Offer valid 2/08/24 – 2/10/24.

Last edited:
Schnucks
1706736618654.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Home Depot, Lululemon, Macy’s and Ulta Beauty
    • Digital Coupon
    • Redeem 1 time in one transaction
    • Limit of $1,000 in gift cards per customer, per day.
    • Expires 2/07/24.

@FoxC63 if I read new posts in this thread every day, will all new DGC offers be posted in the ongoing thread, or do any appear only in post #1? I’m having trouble identifying when changes or updates have been made in post #1. Thanks for all the hard work you do keeping it current!

ShopRite
1706737315317.png

• Buy $50+ in DoorDash & Taco Bell Gift Cards & Get $10 Off your next shopping order
    • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
    • Certificate prints at the bottom of your register receipt and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Valid 2/02/24 – 2/08/24.
    • ShopRite: Valid 2/04/24 – 2/10/24.

Last edited:
@FoxC63 if I read new posts in this thread every day, will all new DGC offers be posted in the ongoing thread, or do any appear only in post #1? I’m having trouble identifying when changes or updates have been made in post #1. Thanks for all the hard work you do keeping it current!
I don't want to step on her toes but I believe they are posted here first. Then @FoxC63 updates posts #1 & 2 depending on the offers.

Page 1 may is a quick read for trying to catch back up.

I post the offer here in the pages, and then I add them to Post #1, Post #2 and Post #3 - Everyday.

If all you're interested is Disney gift cards and don't have time to read these pages, stay on Post #1.
You can tell when I've updated each Post as they are dated:

1706738014038.png

1706738117811.png

Last edited:
I post the offer here in the pages, and then I add them to Post #1, Post #2 and Post #3 - Everyday.

If all you're interested is Disney gift cards, then and don't have time to read these pages, stay on Post #1.
You can tell when I've updated each Post as they are dated:

View attachment 830319

View attachment 830320
56 Minutes? Are you slacking today? :laughing:

I don't want to step on her toes but I believe they are posted here first. Then @FoxC63 updates posts #1 & 2 depending on the offers.

Page 1 may is a quick read for trying to catch back up.

@CarolynFH this ^ is correct.

If you were to return from vacation, the Main Post are the best way to keep up. Everything has a link, click on them to learn more.
Those who don't use the links or click on the post #, will miss out on sometimes crucial information.

Walgreens
1706738793574.png
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, H&M or Topgolf
    • Must buy TWO
    • Walgreens gift card must be presented when purchasing. Check with manager as these designs often change.
    • Note, as usual there are no dominations listed, buying the lowest will yield the best savings.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/04/24 - 2/10/24.

I think I'm done!

There are several offers expiring tonight so be sure to double check.

Oh, this is a big one! Don't miss out on these savings!

Citi Spending Bonuses: Targeted via email / Various Offers
  • Earn 5x On Selected Categories
    • Includes: Consumer Electronic Stores, Department Stores, Clothing Stores, Game Stores and Hobby & Toy Stores
  • Extra 4x Restaurants
  • Spend $500 through Citi Travel on hotels, get $100 off

@CarolynFH this ^ is correct.

If you were to return from vacation, the Main Post are the best way to keep up. Everything has a link, click on them to learn more.
Those who don't use the links or click on the post #, will miss out on sometimes crucial information.
Thanks. I actually like keeping up with the thread because I learn a lot more in addition to DGC deals. I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing anything if I skipped the Main Post!

I don't recall seeing this posted...for those on the fence about getting a Sam's Club membership, there is a special until May 1, 2024 to get 50% off, so only $25.

Normally the really good deals ($185 for a $200 GC) only show up around Thanksgiving/Black Friday. I just logged in to my Sam's Club account and here are the everyday prices for Disney GC's. If you can stack these with credit cards possibly offering deals at Sam's Club, you can really maximize savings!

E-Gift Cards:
$47.98 for a $50 Disney e-gift card (4.04% savings)
$484.98 for a $500 Disney e-gift card (3.004% savings)

Physical Gift Cards:
$484.98 for a $500 Disney gift card (3.004% savings)
$144.98 for a $150 Disney gift card (3.347% savings) - I think these come as 3-$50 gift cards
$71.98 for $75 in Disney Gift Cards (4.027% savings) - these come as 3-$25 gift cards
$48.98 for $50 Disney gift card (2.04% savings)
$23.98 for a $25 Disney gift card (4.08% savings) - I've only ever seen these in stores.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

I hope Discover repeats the Q2 bonus category from last year where warehouse clubs got 5% cash back. If you stack that on top of the 4% discount on DGCs at Sam’s - it adds up.
Apparently, they also double it for new card members. Definitely gonna apply if history repeats itself. I made out very well using the chase freedom 5% off in Q4 with the 10% Costco DGCs. Saved 14.5% off face value.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/credit-cards/rewards-credit-cards/discover-categories-q2-2023

Last edited:
Speaking of Sam's, I have an offer to upgrade to Plus for $10. Worth it? I'm a Costco person and the nearest Sam's is not convenient. I usually just use it for DGCs of course. Do they have things worth buying and shipping over Costco that would make the Plus membership worth it?

Speaking of Sam's, I have an offer to upgrade to Plus for $10. Worth it? I'm a Costco person and the nearest Sam's is not convenient. I usually just use it for DGCs of course. Do they have things worth buying and shipping over Costco that would make the Plus membership worth it?

$10 definitely worth it! Free shipping, free pickup and enter earlier the store an hour or 2 before open for regular card members. Also, shop deals early online and accumulate higher % of cash back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter