It's pretty but I like the other ones better. Not that I need more physical gc anyway. But I did see it when I looked to see what 50th stuff was on shop Disney.

I'm wondering if the 50th Anniversary gc online is only available online, where as the four are only being sold at the parks. :poop:

I like using them when scrapbooking.

ShopDisney - I did not see this one earlier, cool vibe!

Walt Disney World Retro Map Disney Gift Card
$25.00 - $500.00

Disney Visa Cardholders - You can always change your Character

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary EARidescent Design now available.
It’s free and easy to change your Disney Visa Credit Card design anytime*. Direct link
*Card designs are subject to availability and may change without notice.

Added Offer ~ 10/02/21

Discount District
Giant Eagle: Buy $250 Southwest Gift Card For $200
In-store only. Limit Unknown.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Save 20% On eGift Cards With Promo Code PASTA
Note, both Costco and Sam's Club offer a 25% discount on Romano’s Macaroni Grill gift cards every day of the week.​
Expires 10/07/21.

Warehouses
Costco:
Sam’s Club: Buy 4x $25 PetSmart Gift Cards For $79.98 - Back in Stock
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Allbirds Chase Offer: Spend $150 & Get $50 Back
Expires 10/31/21. GC Galore

Bed Bath & Beyond Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Spend
Expires 10/20/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Kroger Online: Targeted
offers via email
  • Get 10% Off Up To $1,002 eGift Cards
  • Get $10 Off $100 eGift Cards
    • Excludes: Target & Kroger and all physical gift cards.
    • No link, check your emails.
    • Expires 10/03/21. GC Galore
MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 20% Cashback On Select Gift Cards
Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals:
  • $50 Columbia Sportswear Gift Card for $40 (20% discount)
  • $25 Fanatics Gift Card for $20 (20% discount)
  • $50 Gap Options Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • $50 Happy You Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • $50 The Choice Happy Birthday Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • $50 The Choice Happy Holidays Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • $50 The Choice Happy Holidays Dining Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • $50 The Choice Treat Yourself Gift Card for $42.50 (15% discount)
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Limit 2 gift cards per day or no more than $150 in total gift card value per day, whichever comes first (these terms apply for Samsung Pay deals purchased on Samsung devices).
  • Limit $500 worth of gift card purchases during the promotion period (these terms apply for Samsung Pay deals purchased on Samsung devices).
  • Expires 10/16/21. GC Galore

Last edited:
There's a lot going on here so I thought I would post this deal separately.

$15/$20 GrubHub Credit When You Sign Up For AMC+ Free Trial
Targeted via email however deal seems to be working for people even if not targeted. Direct link to offer YMMV Doctor of Credit
  • Check your emails.
  • Very important, your emails must match for GrubHub and AMC+
  • In Comments: If this is a service you actually might keep after the trial, there’s an AMEX Offer for $4 back on $8.99 that can be done 3 times ($12 back max). The AMEX offer expires 1/6/22, so you’d be able to signup with this Grubhub offer and then have your first 3 paid months be billed before the 1/6 expiration.
  • Amex AMC+ Offer details. by Savings Beagle

There’s also a SW + Disney 50th Sweepstakes too: https://southwest.promo.eprize.com/50days/

Just adding,
Photo by Disney

Since 1971, the purpose of Southwest® has been to connect people to what's important in their lives through friendly, reliable, and low-cost travel. To celebrate our 50th anniversary, we are giving away 50 vacation packages, one each day for the next 50 days! Each package provides one lucky winner and three guests the opportunity to experience The World's Most Magical Celebration – the Walt Disney World® Resort 50th Anniversary!

Enter for the chance to win one of 50 vacation packages for you and three guests to discover classic favorites and new experiences at the Walt Disney World® Resort. When you celebrate with us, nothing could be more magical.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Alaska) age 19 or older at time of entry. Ends 11/16/21 at 11:59 p.m. CT. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit https://Southwest.com/50days. Void where prohibited.

This sweepstakes has been added to the main page on Post #1 for easier access. :thumbsup2 @twincruisers

Added Offers ~ 10/03/21

Discount District
Family Fare: Buy $50+ Vanilla Visa Gift Card & Get $5 Off
Must scan ‘yes’ card.​
Expires 10/09/21 ?. GC Galore

Meijer
  • Buy $150 Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
  • Buy $50 Happy Gift Card & Get $10 Meijer Gift Card Free
  • Buy $50 Logan’s Roadhouse Gift Card & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
    • Limit 1 reward per customer. Direct link to offer.
    • Allow 2 hours for reward to start.
    • Note that this is a Rewards deal rather than a digital coupon. That means it’s already linked to your mPerks account..
    • Expires 10/09/21. GC Galore
Price Chopper NY/PA: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Expires 10/16/21. GC Galore

Rite Aid: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 BonusCash
Includes: Old Navy, Gap Options, Carters/OshKosh B’gosh, Aeropostale, Netflix, Wayfair, Bass Pro Shops, Instacart, Regal Cinemas and Domino’s.​
Expires 10/09/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: $50 Off $120+ Amazon when Using 1 Discover Point
Expires 10/31/21 or while supplies last. Doctor of Credit

Amazon: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Amazon Promo Card Free With Promo Code APPLEOCT
This offer goes live at 9am ET. GC Galore

Discover:
  • Save up to 25% on Gift Cards when redeeming cash back for certain gift cards.
    • Athleta – 25%
    • Banana Republic – 25%
    • Gap - 25%
    • Old Navy – 25%
    • Bed Bath & Beyond – 20%
    • Buy Buy Baby – 20%
    • Chipotle – 20%
    • Foot Locker – 20%
    • Happy Dining – 20%
    • Happy Moments – 20%
    • Happy Rewards – 20%
    • Under Armour – 20%
    • Macy’s – 15%
    • GC Galore
United Shopping Portal: Spend $200+ & Earn 500 Bonus Miles
Make sure to compare rates with cashbackmonitor.​

Does anyone know if https://www.retailmenot.com/ Cashback works on Disney Gift cards? They have 3% Cashback on Target right now so with your Red Card, it is almost 8% off. Their website specifically excludes gift cards, but I've found they often mean excluding the purchase of the store's own gift cards - so it'd just be you don't get 3% cashback on Target gift cards.

Planning to buy a lot of 50th merch when we go to Disney in November, so want to stock up on some gift cards lol

Don't have a Chase Freedom card so can't get the 5% Cashback from BJs unfortunately.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if https://www.retailmenot.com/ Cashback works on Disney Gift cards? They have 3% Cashback on Target right now so with your Red Card, it is almost 8% off. Their website specifically excludes gift cards, but I've found they often mean excluding the purchase of the store's own gift cards - so it'd just be you don't get 3% cashback on Target gift cards.

Planning to buy a lot of 50th merch when we go to Disney in November, so want to stock up on some gift cards lol

Don't have a Chase Freedom card so can't get the 5% Cashback from BJs unfortunately.
I have received cash back from RMN for DGCs that I have purchased from Shopdisney including my purchases from July and August. I currently have cash pending for my purchase in September (also Disney giftcard from Shopdisney) but I am aware that it can be clawed back as this has happened to others.
I have not tried with Target. It’s all YMMV (your mileage may vary). But you can try and update how it worked for you. Enjoy your time in Disney!!

I have received cash back from RMN for DGCs that I have purchased from Shopdisney including my purchases from July and August. I currently have cash pending for my purchase in September (also Disney giftcard from Shopdisney) but I am aware that it can be clawed back as this has happened to others.
I have not tried with Target. It’s all YMMV (your mileage may vary). But you can try and update how it worked for you. Enjoy your time in Disney!!

Thanks, I bought some physical gift cards from Target (not sure if the digital ones would work because they're technically sold through a 3rd party). Waiting to see if I get a notification that the rewards went through.

Thanks, I bought some physical gift cards from Target (not sure if the digital ones would work because they're technically sold through a 3rd party). Waiting to see if I get a notification that the rewards went through.
I tried the same with e-cards, so we'll see. I also have a Target Circle offer with $30 in rewards (not sure if this is the same timing for everyone) when you make 4-$75 purchases. I made 4 purchases each with $100 and got my $30 rewards. so that technically is $350 for $400, or a 12.5% discount, even without RMN.

I tried the same with e-cards, so we'll see. I also have a Target Circle offer with $30 in rewards (not sure if this is the same timing for everyone) when you make 4-$75 purchases. I made 4 purchases each with $100 and got my $30 rewards. so that technically is $350 for $400, or a 12.5% discount, even without RMN.

Nice, I tried looking at my Target Circle but didn't see that same offer, will have to look again to see if there is anything :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter