I tried the same with e-cards, so we'll see. I also have a Target Circle offer with $30 in rewards (not sure if this is the same timing for everyone) when you make 4-$75 purchases. I made 4 purchases each with $100 and got my $30 rewards. so that technically is $350 for $400, or a 12.5% discount, even without RMN.
Were the $100 purchases all gift cards?
My offer is spend $400 get $40. Dh has the same offer you had.

I tried the same with e-cards, so we'll see. I also have a Target Circle offer with $30 in rewards (not sure if this is the same timing for everyone) when you make 4-$75 purchases. I made 4 purchases each with $100 and got my $30 rewards. so that technically is $350 for $400, or a 12.5% discount, even without RMN.
Nice. I have to make two $120 purchases by 10/25 to get a $25 bonus. That's a little better than 10%. Add in the 5% discount using the Red Card and this is a decent deal.

My ShopYourWay Mastercard is offering 10% at grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants up to $50 back each month thru 12/31. Combining that with ShopYourWay Rewards and grocery rewards and it could end up being a better deal for me. I've got to do some math.

Yes I made four purchases of only $100 gift cards, but maybe you can both use your offers...if you wanted $800 of gift cards.

When I've successfully used this offer in the past I ordered $100 Disney giftcards through Target online and added a small item so that the total was still above $100 after the 5% redcard discount came off.

My Target offer is $20 after three $75 purchases.. It says excludes gift cards, but I'll still get the Redcard discount, so I'll give it a try.
I did my first of 2 $120+ purchases - a $100 eDGC, a $25 eDGC and a filler to be shipped to me. Paid with RedCard for free shipping and 5% discount. Already credited toward the reward.

Mine is $20 for 4 x $50 purchases. For the first purchase I added a filler item, for the second I ordered just a gift card. Both purchases qualified.

Update

I've added WDW 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes to the main page on Post #1 for easier access.
Limit 1 entry per person per day. Expires 10/24/21
:tink:Good luck peeps!
Thanks for the link! I entered a few times, but the last couple of days I haven't been able to. When I click the "enter" button, nothing happens. I've tried logging into shopDisney, where there's a link for the sweepstakes, but still can't enter. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the link! I entered a few times, but the last couple of days I haven't been able to. When I click the "enter" button, nothing happens. I've tried logging into shopDisney, where there's a link for the sweepstakes, but still can't enter. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes I have been having the same issue. I try everyday and nothing happens, exactly as you describe.

I've also been having this issue

For the Target Circle offer I got $15 earning for sign in with Target Circle during next qualifying purchase. no amount listed that I can see.

Wonder if I could do this with $25 GC and filler

I've been having it as well. Worked one day for me in Safari and the next just stopped. Tried another computer. Same. Then I tried another browser (Chrome) and it worked for about a day and stopped working. Today I tried Firefox and it worked. Tomorrow Firefox will probably stop working. They clearly need a little QA.

Bank of America has double cash back 10/7-10/9 on specified deals. They just added Michael's for me - from past experience, gift card purchases qualify making it a great deal!

They also just added Busch Gardens as a cash back deal. Sadly it specifies not good for Sea World.

Yes I have been having the same issue. I try everyday and nothing happens, exactly as you describe.
I've been having it as well. Worked one day for me in Safari and the next just stopped. Tried another computer. Same. Then I tried another browser (Chrome) and it worked for about a day and stopped working. Today I tried Firefox and it worked. Tomorrow Firefox will probably stop working. They clearly need a little QA.

The only way I've been able to get it to work here or on shopdisney is through "incongnito".

For the Target Circle offer I got $15 earning for sign in with Target Circle during next qualifying purchase. no amount listed that I can see.

Wonder if I could do this with $25 GC and filler

Target DP:
This is the offer I received:

I noticed in the fine print GC are excluded, so YMMV. Also note, GC Galore did not post about this offer and if gc's were allowed he would have.
Details & exclusions
Qualifying purchase excludes alcohol, gift cards, prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items.​

I can hear the naysayers already, Disney gc's are categorized as "entertainment", true but I would do the same as @ambgoph.

Target DP:
This is the offer I received:
View attachment 610917

I noticed in the fine print GC are excluded, so YMMV. Also note, GC Galore did not post about this offer and if gc's were allowed he would have.
Details & exclusions
Qualifying purchase excludes alcohol, gift cards, prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items.​

I can hear the naysayers already, Disney gc's are categorized as "entertainment", true but I would do the same as @ambgoph.
I might have accidentally triggered this type of offer over the last couple weeks using only Disney e-gc.

Obviously I need to hang out over here more often! I’ve missed this deal so many times I could kick myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA: might have

Last edited:
WOW! This is great news! You earned the reward on just purchasing Disney eGift Cards and can see the reward on your account?

Ohh- has this not been a thing? I thought you guys had been hitting this since summer. Let’s hold these horses then, I’ve edited my original post to add uncertainty. I’ll test my current offer out and report back since I didn’t pay any attention last month.

Here’s what happened- I’ve got $30.10 in Target Circle rewards on my account. I’m really good about using those, usual clear them out whenever I notice they’re there no matter how small so this wasn’t there a couple weeks ago. In Sept I only made 3 purchases over $20 and they were Disney e-gc of over $100. My other purchases were much smaller. I always activate the Target Circle bonuses but never hit them. If I didn’t hit a bonus I haven’t a clue how the $30 showed up.

If this hasn’t been triggering it is possible I got the $30 some other way so I’m going to try it again for the bonus offer I’ve got for this time over the next few days. I’ve got a $20 for 3 $85 purchases offer so I’ll report back and hopefully get y’all a for sure DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter