Very disappointed with Target I have a Target offer make 3 $80 purchases and get $30...so I placed a ”Pick up order” for $104 and when I went to pick it up they had canceled one item and sent another item which resulted in my purchase being divided into 2 separate purchases....I didn’t even receive an email notification until I got home that this had happened. Usually I receive an email that there is a change to my order before I receive the “pick up” notice.

also waiting for another offer from Harris Teeter for the 4X points with GC purchases. My last 2 visits to HT I didn’t
I had a new Target circle bonus - 3 - $80 purchases, $25 back, expires 10/25/2
Sorry to read about your experience. Does the offer include Disney gift cards?

Last edited:
I saw the age I was just curious if it was just a toy to display or if it could be worn and played with and I didn’t see anything confirming that.
You should google and look at videos of this "toy." It's really large, as in adult and older teen males wearing and using all the features. Being electronic (battery power supply), it has many parts that can easily break (like even more videos will show and ask for help).

Data points for RMN and buying DGC from ShopDisney:

10/15/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/16/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/19/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/20/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

Will update on any future RMN purchases.

Interesting...how come my offer says "excludes giftcards"? Does yours?

Interesting...how come my offer says "excludes giftcards"? Does yours?
Yes, the boilerplate exclusions does say gift cards don't count but as has been reported in this thread, RMN has been more reliable about paying out for DGC purchases than say Rakuten as far as cash back click throughs.

Yes, the boilerplate exclusions does say gift cards don't count but as has been reported in this thread, RMN has been more reliable about paying out for DGC purchases than say Rakuten as far as cash back click throughs.
Great! Thanks...I'm new to all this RMN stuff!

Last edited:
Yup my last two Rakuten's did not pay out :(

I have never used RMN is there a referral code like rakuten has for bonus on sign up?

A number of the standard Mickey and one 50th.... put the 50th in my Apple Wallet.

With the physical cards I did a DCL, and a number of smaller Marvel & Starwars for gift for the grandkids.

Thanks! I’ll get a Ta Da Mickey next time to add to my 50th and Grogu cards. I need a way to differentiate between my ecards lol. I have decided to use the 50th for my food spend, Grogu for my kids to use, and I’ll get the Ta Da Mickey for my shopping.

I primarily use Rakuten and haven’t had an issue.

In August, September and October this year I bought nearly $3k in Disney gift cards on ShopDisney via Rakuten in 5-6 different transactions and all have been appropriately credited to my Rakuten account.

I just started using Paypal too - was shocked they occasionally offer a 12% rebate! So far I have been credited but haven’t done a detailed check.

RMN has shopDisney at 10% today.
what RMN codes are you all discussing here? I see the 10% (just got the app) and another for up to 40% off first purchase...... help! I want to use these well,do I have to buy e gc,or can I buy a physical card and hope it works?

what RMN codes are you all discussing here? I see the 10% (just got the app) and another for up to 40% off first purchase...... help! I want to use these well,do I have to buy e gc,or can I buy a physical card and hope it works?
Click through the cahsback link on RMN that says 10% cash back. Then make your purchase (up to $500). That's it! You'll get $50 back on RMN

The codes are for merchandise and aren't any different that what are already on the site or emailesd. There are no discount codes that apply to gift cards.

10/20/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/21/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

I was a little worried about yesterday's purchase because I had forgotten to wait for the confirmation email from RMN first but today I got the successful email of my $50 CB so it was all good. :rolleyes1

10/20/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/21/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

I was a little worried about yesterday's purchase because I had forgotten to wait for the confirmation email from RMN first but today I got the successful email of my $50 CB so it was all good. :rolleyes1
Was RMN at 10% yesterday also? I only saw it today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter