The Target circle promos of Spend $X, receive $X circle reward - that works on physical third-party GCs, right? Wanted to purchase a Disney GC and hope it triggers the bonus.

Actually I checked my order history and I was mistaken, it was only 10% last year (oops). I had combined it with a spending offer for 20%. Wishful thinking I guess haha.
Ah, well then I'll stick with the 15% I'm getting through Chase FF (5% paypal) + RMN 10%. We have 4 FF in our household. It just takes patience waiting for the next RMN 10%... and then to cash out...

Ah, well then I'll stick with the 15% I'm getting through Chase FF (5% paypal) + RMN 10%. We have 4 FF in our household. It just takes patience waiting for the next RMN 10%... and then to cash out...
I am too picky...I am waiting till I get my 20% lol. Of course I just started the process of joining DVC and only got 50 points (starter addiction level) haha. So I should be able to cover those pretty easily, I think I already have some gift cards lying around for about half of what I will owe if it makes it through ROFR (Old Key West Extended).

I am too picky...I am waiting till I get my 20% lol. Of course I just started the process of joining DVC and only got 50 points (starter addiction level) haha. So I should be able to cover those pretty easily, I think I already have some gift cards lying around for about half of what I will owe if it makes it through ROFR (Old Key West Extended).
Lol, I get 20% sometimes when a Chase card has 10% at shopDisney + RMN, and that's pretty nice. But I need higher volumes given my dues (450 pts!) so have to be happy with 15%. Dues are now paid off, thank fully, but next year we're doing more Disney trips so need more GC! A Disney Cruise and ABD trip, so trying to amass as much as I can.

Lol, I get 20% sometimes when a Chase card has 10% at shopDisney + RMN, and that's pretty nice. But I need higher volumes given my dues (450 pts!) so have to be happy with 15%. Dues are now paid off, thank fully, but next year we're doing more Disney trips so need more GC! A Disney Cruise and ABD trip, so trying to amass as much as I can.
450?! o_O

My wife would murder me lol.

Do you find yourself using them all or do you rent them? I have thought about buying more direct if I end up liking this as much as I think I will, but we are a pretty mobile family (we live in Japan half the year) and cannot always commit to going to Disney. But I enjoyed AKL so much I broke down and bought in at OKW because it was the cheapest. If it ends up working out I have thought about buying various point amounts direct to get some of the perks and be able to get first dibs and some of the more premium places. Did you buy in direct or resale?

I do the same use the dgc for dues and food on our trips. So am happy as long as I can get minimum of 10%. Of course 15%-20% is nice too when I can grab some that way. We have 300 points so not quite as much, but haven’t been able to talk my hubby into buying anymore. 🤣

I do the same use the dgc for dues and food on our trips. So am happy as long as I can get minimum of 10%. Of course 15%-20% is nice too when I can grab some that way. We have 300 points so not quite as much, but haven’t been able to talk my hubby into buying anymore. 🤣
Oh yea, used them to pay for everything except our point rental on this trip just a few months ago. Loved it. I don't think I have the money nor could I talk my wife into 300 haha.

RMN DGC Purchase Recap:
Count is at 4 successful $500 DGCs purchased so far. RMN is back down to 5% today though, darn!

10/15/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/16/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/19/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/20/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/20/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/21/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/21/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/22/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

Oh yea, used them to pay for everything except our point rental on this trip just a few months ago. Loved it. I don't think I have the money nor could I talk my wife into 300 haha.
I can understand that. We bought ours quite a few years ago when the price was much lower. Also, with 3 kids we wanted to have enough points to be able to get a 2 bedroom. Now it’s more often just my hubby and me so we stay in a studio and have longer trips!

I can understand that. We bought ours quite a few years ago when the price was much lower. Also, with 3 kids we wanted to have enough points to be able to get a 2 bedroom. Now it’s more often just my hubby and me so we stay in a studio and have longer trips!
Yea we have four kids, my thought with the first purchase was if I can get 2 value rooms I am happy. This last trip was our first time on property (we usually stayed in Springs) and can’t go back haha. I am hoping I can talk my wife into some childless trips but our youngest is still four!

Yea we have four kids, my thought with the first purchase was if I can get 2 value rooms I am happy. This last trip was our first time on property (we usually stayed in Springs) and can’t go back haha. I am hoping I can talk my wife into some childless trips but our youngest is still four!
Good Luck usually the value rooms go at 11 months to AKL owners

Saw in our flyer we received in the mail that Sam’s Club will have discounted Disney gift cards for their Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale. Last year we got $1000 worth of Disney gift cards for $900! Hope the deal is just as good this year 😊
Just remember, if you want to get the deal you will need to be on your computer exactly at midnight (or whatever time it starts) as I believe last year it sold out in like 2 minutes.

Ever since we stayed on property I kept wanting to go back. We have stayed at AK before but our favorite is BW. It’s hard to get a value there though unless you own there. We didn’t go ourselves until our youngest was around 14. We also bought in when he was 4!

Just remember, if you want to get the deal you will need to be on your computer exactly at midnight (or whatever time it starts) as I believe last year it sold out in like 2 minutes.
Oh yes, I remember reading about it last year but it was gone when I tried to buy.

I'm not sure if this is all U.S. Bank cards or just specific to the Cash+ card.

"Cash Back Offers"

Shop Disney 10% back up to $5 ends 11/15/22
Office Depot 10% back up to $11 ends 11/29/22

View attachment 712414

I have this Office Depot/Max offer on just about all my Chase cards. But, no stores in our area. I know their GCs are purchased thru 3rd party site, is there any way to stack this with something else for a gift card?

I have this Office Depot/Max offer on just about all my Chase cards. But, no stores in our area. I know their GCs are purchased thru 3rd party site, is there any way to stack this with something else for a gift card?
I’m not an expert but unfortunately I believe the answer is no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter