• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading a 7 day Hopper plus to AP

TracyK

DIS Veteran
Has anybody upgraded a 7 day pass to an AP? How do I do it? I have 4 park days left and 3 pluses and feel I would be better off upgrading. I want to upgrade to an ordinary AP rather than a PAP. Is this allowed? Also my DS has turned 10 and will need his child pass to be changed to an adults. How do they work out the value of the remaining days and pluses? Any info will be appreciated.
Tracy

You can go to any guest relations at the parks or resorts.

I was told by a CM they give the price that you paid for the pass when you purchased it. The CM advised us not to do it she thought the pass was a better value if we used the days we had and then purchased the additional days we need.

Hi,

Yes you can upgrade...you'll be given credit for your unused days towards the upgrade on the annual pass. Take your current PHP ticket to any Guest Services location at any of the four major theme parks and they will insert your ticket into their machine to see how many days are left and when it was purchased. They will then tell you what the upgrade price difference will be, sorry their is no ther way to find out how much it will cost you to upgrade.

Hope this helps...Mmketeer :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter