Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

I've often wondered how many points one needs?

Strict costume rules. A name tag and the Mickey american flag pin is all that is allowed.
Wouldn't guests that new what the pin stood for like to see that their driver has earned one?

As for me and my Family, YES. BTW, We look forward to meeting the

MAGICBUS. :thumbsup2

Come on Busman, you know that if you were allowed to wear yours someone who is too stupid or lazy to earn on would feel left out. Now you know we can't be a society that makes the lazy and stupid feel bad.

Come on Busman, you know that if you were allowed to wear yours, someone who is too stupid or lazy to earn one would feel left out. Now you know we can't be a society that makes the lazy and stupid feel bad.
Ahh, that TN common sense.

Congratulations Lou !
I can understand why Disney would discourage you from wearing the Safe Driving Pin,,
they are afraid you might ask for something else someday ! :lmao:

Gotta love that Disney Magic,
"Here, this is for you cause your the best,BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY!" :lmao:

Thanks, but that's a stretch. The pin is only for safe driving. The worst drivers get those pins too. Isn't that nice to know. Lousy but safe.

OK..are you saying you're a lousy driver??? At least you're safe. :laughing:

(I'm sure you're great.) ;)

One tiny mistletoe kiss burns up 3 calories. Therefore, the longer the kiss: the better the exercise!

In Eskimo, Polynesian and Malaysian culture men and women rub noses instead of kissing. However, they don't have mistletoe even at a Christmas.

An average person spends thirteen days of his or her life kissing.
4,400 couples congregated in the streets in Chile for a ten second kiss, this set the world record for the largest number of people kissing simultaneously.

Always ask the prettiest girl for a kiss under the Christmas mistletoe - she may just say yes.

Well there you go. I can see the error of my new diet and exercise plan.

I am wasting entirely too much time at the track! ;)

I'm not sure if this is so much "useless information" as much as
"YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS STUFF UP"...As many of you already know, my mother in law passed away last week. On Wed. Dec. 22 '10.
She was 92 years old.

I swear, the arrangements to lay her to rest are taking nearly as long as her life was. :laughing:

We had hoped to have the funeral and burial in our Church early Christmas Eve morning. While she had no real Church affiliation, she had attended Christmas Eve services with us many times, and Bob wanted her to have a Christian burial.
Then...we got word that the cemetary won't be burrying on Chrismas Eve.
(she already has a plot there, as my father -inlaw passed many years ago)
Okay, makes sense. What can ya do?..
Of course there are no burials on Christmas Day either. Okay.
No burials on Sunday..because well, it's Sunday.

Arrangements were made for Monday 10 am. (Chruch, cemetary, organist, guest pastor (as ours had a prior engagement he couldn't break). Family and friends notified. Which is also no easy task, as most of her peers have already passed. Making arrangements for the couple of remaining 93 year olds is ...well, it is what it is. :headache:
Mind you, this is all happening over the Christmas holiday. :rolleyes1

THEN....Major blizzard hits the NY area. We are expecting a 16 inches plus of snow.:eek: Today into Monday.

Arrangements now are for Tuesday. (God willing..and I really mean that):littleangel:

Bob and I just had to laugh today.:laughing: I mean what else can ya do?:confused3
I told Bob..."you're mother isn't goin' easy"..She had a good long run on this earth, and she's still hangin in there,"...:laughing:

Sometimes I feel as if we are under some kind of dark cloud lately.
What ever can go wrong..DOES.

Phyllis, you and Bob need a vacation. Tell Murphy to get the heck out and stay out.

Oh..and last night the Pastor called and asked if we could put it off till 11 am as the organist can't make it until then. :eek:
I tell ya... "you can't make this **** up." :laughing:

Well, Santa brought me an eReader for Christmas. I love it!!! However, I found one litttttttle problem. You don't know how much you have left on the book!!!!

So as I was reading a free romance novel, I thought for sure they would finally realize they were in love any page now, next thing I know it's 6am and I didn't sleep!!!!!

:rotfl2: Did they ever find out they were in love? don't keep us hanging Carol! :lmao:

Guess I'm in for some sleepless nights too. My parents bought us a Kindle! ;)

Oh..and last night the Pastor called and asked if we could put it off till 11 am as the organist can't make it until then. :eek:
I tell ya... "you can't make this **** up." :laughing:

Sorry for your loss...but I'm glad you can keep a sense of humor about all of the craziness! Thanks for the laugh! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter