Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

Al Lowe loves useless facts,he wrote this, "In 1933, Mickey Mouse, who doesn’t exist, received 800,000 fan letters."

now I beg to differ on this fact,,the Mouse may have received 800,000 letters ,BUT I KNOW MICKEY EXIST cause I talked to him a couple days ago,,granted, he didn't talk back but I think it was due to all the crud thats been going around and he may have had a slight touch of it.

Al Lowe loves useless facts,he wrote this, "In 1933, Mickey Mouse, who doesn’t exist, received 800,000 fan letters."

now I beg to differ on this fact,,the Mouse may have received 800,000 letters ,BUT I KNOW MICKEY EXIST cause I talked to him a couple days ago,,granted, he didn't talk back but I think it was due to all the crud thats been going around and he may have had a slight touch of it.

Maybe it was Minnie in drag.

My new microwave doesn't fit on the countertop of the T@B :confused3 The hatch won't close. It's about 1/2 inch too tall and about 1" too deep.

So where can we get a really tiny microwave??

What are the dimensions of the one you have?

So where can we get a really tiny microwave??

microwave.jpg

Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves' real first name is Larry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter