Using Reynold's Hot Bags in a crock pot...

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Can this be done? I thought it would make clean up a lot easier at our camp site. Of course I would have the lid on the crock pot. I posted this on the recipe board but thought I would post it here too. Anyone try this?

TC:cool:

I have used them a lot on the grill or fire but never in a crock pot. But it should work.

To clean a really dirty crock pot I have always just filled almost full of water and added a little dish soap and cook on high for an hour or so and then just wipe and rinse.

There is also a large sink in the laundry room of the comfort station that is great for cleaning large hard to clean items. The water in the laundry room is very hot and cleans really dirty greasy things great. Just be sure to wash the sink out well when you are done.

I line my dutch oven with foil when making desserts to make the clean-up easier so I don't see why it wouldn't work in the CP. You may need to fold two sheets together to make the foil wide enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter