Vacuum for your camper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of getting a roomba for the Kiwi, but it would just keep going in a straight line up and down the camper. Maybe if I got one, it would babysit the Wonder Beagle and I could save all the kennel fees. In a couple of trips, it would pay for itself.

I was thinking of getting a roomba for the Kiwi, but it would just keep going in a straight line up and down the camper. Maybe if I got one, it would babysit the Wonder Beagle and I could save all the kennel fees. In a couple of trips, it would pay for itself.

One would hope the Wonder Beagle would not use it as a chew toy!:lmao:

We bought a beagle for our camper, he usually sucks up anything that hits the floor, even paper and crayons!! Makes picking up the poo the next day more fun ( I wonder what color it will be this time )

We bought a beagle for our camper, he usually sucks up anything that hits the floor, even paper and crayons!! Makes picking up the poo the next day more fun ( I wonder what color it will be this time )

just as long as it is not aluminum foil...had a lab that used to eat it...very sparkly!:eek:

The Wonder Beagle does earn his keep cleaning up food spills both at home and on the road. Of course, he also eats rabbit crap, so I don't think he has a very sophisticated palate.

dangit, I took too long looking for smilies, now my post is lame because it came after yours! :(

We call our beagle "our four legged cat poo transportation system" We don't have to clean out the cat box, he eats it, and then deposits it out side. We have tried everything to make him quit, but he is the same size as the cat, so if the cat can get in, so can he.

Needless to say we don't let him kiss us!!!!

We call our beagle "our four legged cat poo transportation system" We don't have to clean out the cat box, he eats it, and then deposits it out side. We have tried everything to make him quit, but he is the same size as the cat, so if the cat can get in, so can he.

:scared1: hence the reason not to have cats....:scared1:

You pose a greater health risk to your dog than he does to you. More human disease can potentially be transmitted to dogs than canine disease to humans.

Jim, I am still not letting him kiss me after he has been snaking in the sand box.... :scared1::scared:

OMG!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jim, I am still not letting him kiss me after he has been snaking in the sand box.... :scared1::scared:

I don't blame you - it's a mental thing. I am curious about what my dog sees in rabbit crap, though. You'd think the things were M&Ms the way he goes after them.

Yeah , this thread should be closed in no time now!:lmao:

I don't blame you - it's a mental thing. I am curious about what my dog sees in rabbit crap, though. You'd think the things were M&Ms the way he goes after them.

Well theres a mental image that will make me laugh for days!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

What else is new? At least with my slow post, now it looks like you took this ship way off course, not me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter