Vero Beach 2014 Information & Adoration Thread

First of all, to Rob...thanks for all the work on the thread the past 2 years and in years prior to that.

Rick, Thanks for taking this over.

It's been a while since we've done a Disney trip but now have a big family one planned for June and July. We'll be at VB July 1 -> July 4 after spending 10 nights at BWV. We'll have a 2BR and one OVIR. There will be 8 of us.

John

The DW and I will be at Vero Feb. 16 through 21, we have a one Bedroom. This is our second stay, the first time two years ago, smae time. Then we had a Studio. Like it but want to try something a little larger.

The DW and I will be at Vero Feb. 16 through 21, we have a one Bedroom. This is our second stay, the first time two years ago, smae time. Then we had a Studio. Like it but want to try something a little larger.

You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

We just have 2 two night stays at VB this year, each in an OVIR..
1/24 -1/26
4/30 - 5/2

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks Rick,

We will be staying in a one bedroom February 20-23 after a four day Disney Dream cruise. This is our second visit.

Rob

Hello from the cold Midwest! Dreaming of our VB stay in May.

We've visited VB once before but I cannot remember how I made my ADR's for Shutters. Can I make on line ressies or must I call the resort directly?

Hello from the cold Midwest! Dreaming of our VB stay in May.

We've visited VB once before but I cannot remember how I made my ADR's for Shutters. Can I make on line ressies or must I call the resort directly?

We visiting from Texas and are snowed in here in Brighton Michigan. Over 12" in the last 20 hours and it is still snowing. HELP!!!

We had a hard time making reservations online. Called the resort directly and they forwarded us to Disney Dining who made us wait until the 180th day. They have dropped the Seafood Buffet, but we made reservations for the two character meals.

Thanks for the pics RSHEALAND. That's a nice view. I will request it.

I will be trying to add a picture of the day from my previous trips. Most are sunrise and sunset pictures or ones from area attractions. I will try to get many more from my upcoming trip in March.

Thanks for the pictures of the day. A daily way to become more excited.

Link to 2015 Vero Beach point charts

http://www.dvcrequest.com/point_chart/vero_beach_resort_2015.htm

Please note certain changes to the room categories within the 2015 Disney Vacation Club Resorts Points Charts for Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Due to particular viewing obstructions, several previously categorized "Deluxe Inn Room Ocean View" rooms have been re-categorized as "Deluxe Inn Room Garden View" rooms. As a result, you will see changes in the vacation point values for 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter