Vero - Beach Chairs to Pass On

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the Vero Adoration Thread as well.
I have 2 nice beach chairs and an umbrella to pass on here at Vero Beach,
We checkout on Thursday October 27th and they will be available then.
I am paying for computer access, so I will check back late on Wednesday. I will leave them for the first person to PM me with the name their reservation is in.
Good Luck

I am paying for computer access, so I will check back late on Wednesday. I will leave them for the first person to PM me with the name their reservation is in.
Good Luck

Anyone

Good Luck

If you haven't yet found anyone to give your beach chairs and umbrella to, I would love to have them. I'm not checking in tonight or tomorrow, but I could meet you there. I live just 8 miles away, and yes, I am a DVC member. We have friends visiting us in November, and we plan to go there then so they would come in handy.

If you haven't yet found anyone to give your beach chairs and umbrella to, I would love to have them. I'm not checking in tonight or tomorrow, but I could meet you there. I live just 8 miles away, and yes, I am a DVC member. We have friends visiting us in November, and we plan to go there then so they would come in handy.

We found a family from Kansas City to pass them forward to. They too will be doing the same thing.
Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter