Vero Beach Resort Not staying but touring?

eeyorethegreat

DIS Veteran
I know at WDW you can visit the resorts even if you are not lodging there. Is the same true for Vero Beach Resort? We will be going to vero Beach for a mission trip in Jnuary and will likely arrive a day early. I thought it could be fun to spend a few hours at the VBR, maybe havae a bite to eat. Is this possible or do you have to be staying there?

It's really rather small. It would take you about 15 minutes to tour it. You wouldn't be able to go to the pool bar since the pool is gated as is the beach access.

It's really rather small. It would take you about 15 minutes to tour it. You wouldn't be able to go to the pool bar since the pool is gated as is the beach access.
are any of the restaurants available for non lodging guests? It was just a thought to sprinkle a bit of Disney in before we hit the mission house but maybe we should come up with another idea.

I am pretty sure that locals go to the restaurants. My family and I really enjoyed our meal at the Green Cabin room. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony table. You have to get there early to get an ocean table. Not a lot of variety - burgers and pizza - but the food was high quality and the atmosphere was outstanding.

You can read more about Vero Beach on the DVC Boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter