Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twins are going to be so happy (and surprised)... they won't know until they open them on their birthday.

Thank-you again for your time and your talent.:thanks:

I am doing a combo party for my soon to be 4 year old and 1 year old who have birthdays 6 days apart.

could you post any mickey mouse heads with any mickey mouse characters and any pooh characters (i'm doing a pooh and mickey mouse clubhouse party) That way i can print them out and put them up as decorations and also put the different kids names on them..

Also if you could do their names Lucas (w/Pooh inside in his name)
Jonathan (w/mickey mouse clubhouse/mickey characters inside his name)

And if you are able Welcome To The Clubhouse (w/same mickey mouse characters again)

and one that says Welcome to Hundred Acre Wood (w/same pooh characters inside)....

I really appreciate it!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

0a1_christmaskeyBlankfos.jpg

0aBabyMickeyDluke.jpg

0aBabyMickeyDluke2.jpg

0aBabyMickeyDluke3.jpg

0aCars_Materluke.jpg

0aCars_Matertadd.jpg

0aCars_dessertbrother_Oblivionlt.jpg

0aIncredibles_ff.jpg

0aIncredibles_ff2.jpg

0aToyStory_VB_broth.jpg

0aToyStory_VB_son.jpg

0abuzzlightyear_high_luke.jpg

0aChristmas_Merryff.jpg

YOU ARE THE BEST:worship: Thank you for taking the time to make our trip a little more special, I know the kids are going to love these. Thanks again.

Trent

Could i please have the Brother Love one with Mcqueen and Tow Mater for Lucas and Felipe?
Felipe - Mcqueen
Lucas - Mater

Thanks a lot:goodvibes

Hi, you made these fabulous designs for me a week or so ago. The grandmas saw them and thought they were so cute, they want ones of their own! So if possible, could I get two more, one with Grandma Sue and one with Grandma Kathie? Maybe on two lines so the letters are still big enough to read, but not too big? (unless you think it looks better on one, I trust your judgment!)

Edited to add: I just noticed that on the original 4 you made, it just says Walt Disney under the names. Is there any to edit those and the new ones so they say Walt Disney World? The original 4 names were Daddy, Mommy, Griffin, and Cooper (plus the grandmas above). If this is too much to ask, that's okay. Thanks!

Thanks SOO much!

Cooper_3.jpg

Daddy_3.jpg

Griffin_3.jpg

Mommy_3.jpg

GrandmaSue3.jpg

GrandmaKathie.jpg

The twins are going to be so happy (and surprised)... they won't know until they open them on their birthday.

Thank-you again for your time and your talent.:thanks:

Your Welcome :)

Hi Veronica,

Just wanted to thank you again for the designs you made for my family! I posted some pics on the thread below if you'd like to take a look at the finished products.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2255209

Thanks again!
Michelle

Thanks for sharing link the shirts look great... :)

Veronica thank you so much for this!

YOU ARE THE BEST:worship: Thank you for taking the time to make our trip a little more special, I know the kids are going to love these. Thanks again.

Trent

Veronica, Thank you so, so much. Thanks for sprinkling pixie dust on our vacation. Lynn:flower3:

Veronica!!!!

Thank you so so much!!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

I can't wait to make our shirts!!!

I will try to post a photo once we are back with us in them!!

Lois

I am doing a combo party for my soon to be 4 year old and 1 year old who have birthdays 6 days apart.

could you post any mickey mouse heads with any mickey mouse characters and any pooh characters (i'm doing a pooh and mickey mouse clubhouse party) That way i can print them out and put them up as decorations and also put the different kids names on them..

Also if you could do their names Lucas (w/Pooh inside in his name)
Jonathan (w/mickey mouse clubhouse/mickey characters inside his name)

And if you are able Welcome To The Clubhouse (w/same mickey mouse characters again)

and one that says Welcome to Hundred Acre Wood (w/same pooh characters inside)....

I really appreciate it!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Lucas-1.jpg

Jonathan-1.jpg

0aFabwe.jpg

0aFabwe2.jpg

0aPooh_2100.jpg

0aPooh_2100lucas.jpg

Hi Veronica,
I wanted to know if I could request a few b-day designs for my upcoming trip.
I checked out your photobucket designs and would like the following- if you can do them!

#19BD tink: Happy Birthday 40th Donna

#32BD cake- Happy Birthday Donna

thank you very much!!!:worship:

Veronica: The kids were very excited when they saw their names with the characters. :dance3: I hate asking you, but I forgot to add we are going on the Disney Wonder (in 2 months, 2 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes, but whose counting?).

Could you revise the first four from #3330 to read "Disney Wonder" instead of "Walt Disney World"?
Thanks again! Michael

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0abellemickeyheadlydia.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0apirateMickey3wdwth.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0asorcerermickedavid.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0astitchSailor_lgian.jpg

Hi, Love your DISigns! Can you please do #6PA_AK for me? I would like it to say "Cestone Family's Animal Kingdom Adventures"

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter