Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Veronica,
I wanted to know if I could request a few b-day designs for my upcoming trip.
I checked out your photobucket designs and would like the following- if you can do them!

#19BD tink: Happy Birthday 40th Donna

#32BD cake- Happy Birthday Donna

thank you very much!!!:worship:

0aCake_princess_LAM_don.jpg

0atink3-bigdo2.jpg

Veronica: The kids were very excited when they saw their names with the characters. :dance3: I hate asking you, but I forgot to add we are going on the Disney Wonder (in 2 months, 2 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes, but whose counting?).

Could you revise the first four from #3330 to read "Disney Wonder" instead of "Walt Disney World"?
Thanks again! Michael

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0abellemickeyheadlydia.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0apirateMickey3wdwth.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0asorcerermickedavid.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized%203/0astitchSailor_lgian.jpg

0astitchSailor_lgian23.jpg

0abellemickeyheadlydia2.jpg

0apirateMickey3wdwth2.jpg

0asorcerermickedavid2.jpg

Wow your DISigns are great!!! Well done! I hate to bother you since I know that you have a ton of people wanting you to design something for them but when you get a chance could you please do the following for me if possible and "when" you have time.

#4 CHR-Merry Christmas Red Carpet:- Kines Family
#3 HM-Reflection:- Kendyll
#2 LM_Pink:- Kendyll
#72 MH-Princess Kendyll, Shelby, Dakoda, Lana (By any chance do you have one with a prince crown on it? If so I would love it to say Kevin)
Lastly could you use the image from #18 CHR sleigh to write out the names of Kevin, Lana, Shelby, Dakoda, and Kendyll.
By any chance do you have any Figment? Something to say Happy 12th Birthday Shelby.

I thank you in advance for your time.

I would like to see if you could make something for me.... I like to see if you could make me the days of the week by using the design like you did in post #3694 (Jonathan) I only need

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Wow your DISigns are great!!! Well done! I hate to bother you since I know that you have a ton of people wanting you to design something for them but when you get a chance could you please do the following for me if possible and "when" you have time.

#4 CHR-Merry Christmas Red Carpet:- Kines Family
#3 HM-Reflection:- Kendyll
#2 LM_Pink:- Kendyll
#72 MH-Princess Kendyll, Shelby, Dakoda, Lana (By any chance do you have one with a prince crown on it? If so I would love it to say Kevin)
Lastly could you use the image from #18 CHR sleigh to write out the names of Kevin, Lana, Shelby, Dakoda, and Kendyll.
By any chance do you have any Figment? Something to say Happy 12th Birthday Shelby.

I thank you in advance for your time.

0akingmickey2wdwkev.jpg

0aprincess_cinderella_wdwda.jpg

0aprincess_cinderella_wdwken.jpg

0aprincess_cinderella_wdwla.jpg

0aprincess_cinderella_wdwsh.jpg

0a1_christmaskeyBlankki.jpg

0aarielpink_Princess_segoeken.jpg

0afigsh.jpg

0ahannahmontana_christieken.jpg

0ahannahmontana_christieken2.jpg

dakoda.jpg

Shelby.jpg

Kendell.jpg

Kevin-3.jpg

lana.jpg

Thank you sooooooooo much for all the designs that you did for me and so quickly. I'm sure that everyone will love them. I hate to ask but could I get the name redone if possible please... Her name is spelt Kendyll with a "y" and not a "e". I feel so bad for asking. Overall you are wonderful.

Thank you sooooooooo much for all the designs that you did for me and so quickly. I'm sure that everyone will love them. I hate to ask but could I get the name redone if possible please... Her name is spelt Kendyll with a "y" and not a "e". I feel so bad for asking. Overall you are wonderful.

Sorry

Kendyll2.jpg

Thank you for the disigns that you have done for me and my family for our upcoming trip! I t thank you enough they are PERFECT!
I was wondering of you could make me another couple disigns of the mickey head with the crown on it that say:
Cathe
Andrea
Ebby
Cass
Thanks a million!!!

Hi Veronica :wave2:

So after trying for a few weeks ( 30 days exactly ) to figure out photoimpact I have decided I'll just leave the disign making to the pro's :worship: Though I do want to try photoshop....very tempting...:rolleyes1

I have started scouting your photobucket for degins for our 2010 trip I know its way way early so please feel free to put us at the very end of the list...but if you would not mind doing a few disigns for us I know my daughter would especially love them....my son is now offically to:cool2: so I will only make a few for him. I have not decide on a disign for hubby just yet....

Thank you so very much for your time and encouragment. Please no rush at all.

Shakisha

For now could we have for:

KAYA
168 MH - Pink tink
133 MH - Zebra Bow
5FA Fairies Group
11 MH - Minnie Crown
Giraffe Print MH
169 MH - Lep Print
MH Crown with Princess Jasmin
Shakisha
169 MH - Lep Print
11 MH - Minnie Crown
Giraffe Print MH
Kameron
134 MH - Zack and Cody
108 MH - McQueen and Mater

Veronica,
I hate to bother you because I know you are really busy. If you have time, could you do the name Grayson like post # 3710. Thank you so much. There is no rush on it!

Hi Veronica,

I have a request. Last year you made us some great Mickeyhead designs for our trip (which turned out amazing), I was wondering if I could please request some more for this year? Like last year I'll be sure to post pics of the shirts...I would really like to make them this coming weekend.

All Mickeyhead (with Walt Disney World):

Preston with Mater & Lightening together
Killian with Mater & Lightening together
Nana with Minnie (traditional Minnie with Red Poka Dot Dress)
Mommy with Snow White
Cooper with Phineas and Ferb
Cooper with Mickey
Ollie with Ariel
Ollie with Pluto

Thanks so much!!! :goodvibes

Last year we had people stopping us in the parks asking where we got our shirts. I told them all about you!

Thank you for the disigns that you have done for me and my family for our upcoming trip! I t thank you enough they are PERFECT!
I was wondering of you could make me another couple disigns of the mickey head with the crown on it that say:
Cathe
Andrea
Ebby
Cass
Thanks a million!!!

0aprincessheadand.jpg

0aprincessheadcas.jpg

0aprincessheadcat.jpg

0aprincessheadebb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter