Very Gross?!

As my Mum always said "It all goes down the same way" - it's true, it's all gonna get mixed up in your belly!

In high school I used to like to smush ketchup & mayo together & dip french fries in them. I still do that from time to time.

When I have salad, I put oil & vinegar on it, but I always have to dip it in ketchup. Like my b/f says too, "It all goes down anyway."

french fries dipped in tartar sauce! mmmmm. I managed to get my family to try it and now they love it too.

Ohhh, I LOVE my fries in tartar sauce! I also love to eat plain chips with those chocolate mini-eggs you get at Easter. DS and I also like Ranch dressing on our mashed potatoes.

Moc chicken sandwich with mayo and plain potato chips on it!
I also loveeeeee popcorn with MnM's

When I was younger, I used to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches. The first time my DH saw me eat this, he was totally grossed out! They are so YUMMY!!! I still eat them occasionally, but not as often because too much peanut butter goes right to my hips!!:scared1: Love some of the other ideas on this post. May have to try some of them.....

Oh my god. I thought NOTHING could beat my bologna and peanut butter sandwiches when I was little. I stand corrected!

As for habits now, I ALWAYS eat chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream with orange juice (and it must be Tropicana no pulp with calcium).

I haven't had milk since i stopped drinking the bottle, so Orange Juice has kind of become my default milk drink I guess.

I aim to please. :laughing: Although, bologna and peanut butter is kinda gross. I always ate peanut butter(Peter Pan), jelly(any kind), and raisins growing up.

My mom sometimes made us butter and sugar sandwiches. Also, after Easter, we would get butter and shaved chocolate(from our bunnies) sandwiches. My sister once got peanut butter, jelly sandwich with pickles on it. Our mom is from Europe and she didn't grow up with pb&j sandwiches. She just thought that she needed to put pickles on every sandwich. We also put pickles on our grilled cheese sandwiches.

My friend once told us about eating sugar sandwiches, we always thought it was kinda weird, but it'll be good to let him know someone else did this!

Popcorn and anything chocolate is the best combo.!!:thumbsup2 This use to be a tradition when I was growing up. Whenever we had popcornpopcorn:: , we needed that chocolate!!:woohoo:

john
pixiedust:

Are you all pregnant or something??? :rotfl:

I can't say that I've had any odd combinations, but my brother used to eat american cheese and oreo sandwiches when he was younger, which we still tease him about.

And my DH claims his Mom used to put grape jelly on his grilled cheese sandwiches. :confused3

Lots of Miracle Whip and bread & butter pickles on white bread. Best sandwich in the world! My mom and I loved them, I tried to hook my daughter but she agrees with the rest of the family that it's disgusting!

I love eating salted McDonald's french fries with a vanilla milkshake. That sweet/salty thing...yumm!

DS LOVES peanut butter and banana sandwiches, even though the other kids at school teased him at first.

DH eats his eggs with catsup, which I think is gross.

ooh and french fries dipped a chocolate milk shake ;) Love it!!

Basically the same thing, but french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty! YUM! Also, as an above poster mention, french fries dipped in tartar sauce, but I also love them in mayonnaise!! Another thing that I love for any of you familiar with Chick-fil-A, is taking their mayo and Polynesian sauce (for dipping nuggets) and mixing them together to dip my waffle fries in............looks gross to a lot of people but it is fantastic!!

Potato chips and catsup
McDonalds French fries dipped in ice cream
This one isn't gross or odd, but one of my all time favorite treats is M&Ms and salted peanuts.

On a related note, last weekend my mom and I were going through my late grandma's recipe box. Many of the recipes were written on the recipe cards in 1932, which I thought was really cool. Anyway, the one that disgusted me the most was a tuna-banana-pineapple salad. :crazy2: My mom’s comment - "I known times were rough back then, but come on..."

Hashbrowns with jelly. I actually didn't like hashbrowns at all until i discovered this. It sounds weird but its so good.

Get Ready...

When I was younger, butter sandwiches...banannas sliced in orange juice...bologna sandwiches with pickles...beef slices with cream cheese with a pickle rolled up inside and sliced...

Let me think, I'm sure there's more :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter